Go Back   Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror. > Horror, But Not Movies > Music
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Old 02-25-2004, 06:50 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally posted by Cult_King
I'm not a racist, I just fucking hate wiggers, you know those white kids who wear fubu thinking they're going to be the next eminem, I have nothing against any other race because if I hate a black kid it's because he/she is an ignorant dumbass who cares about fashion fads and nothing else, and most black kids at my school are like that.
My mom says there's a lot of black people in Wisconsin
Old 02-25-2004, 07:02 PM
Hellraiser

Send a message via Yahoo to Cult_King
Yeah there is... but not in Shorewood (where I live), Shorewoods a whitey town. And I know it says I live in Milwaukee but Shorewood's like a little town which is a square mile large right by Milwaukee.

Last edited by Cult_King; 02-25-2004 at 07:04 PM.
Old 03-04-2004, 01:30 PM
The Dork Knight

Quote:
Yeah there is... but not in Shorewood (where I live), Shorewoods a whitey town. And I know it says I live in Milwaukee but Shorewood's like a little town which is a square mile large right by Milwaukee.
you say you're not racist but you sit there and say you hate wiggers and you live in a whitey town. that sounds pretty racist to me.
Old 03-07-2004, 05:17 PM
Evil Dead

Send a message via AIM to shiftyc2
necro is the illest in so called horror core than again i never heard anyone else but his multis are sick and rap is awesome but certain kinds suckfor ex; bling bling rap , or icp,rappin all about dick n fart jokes ,or the kind where EVERY BAR is about bitches and hoes
Old 03-07-2004, 07:11 PM
Banned

Quote:
icp,rappin all about dick n fart jokes
Not once have I heard ICP make a fart joke, and the dick jokes are few and far between.
Old 03-09-2004, 03:39 PM
Hellraiser

Send a message via AIM to the shape 2004 Send a message via Yahoo to the shape 2004
re

3 pages of whats what and back and forth
how can you mention horrorcore and not mention 3 names

Ganksta NIP the originator of the psycho rap and the writer of chucky for bushwick on the geto boys album album we can't be stopped.

Esham the originator of eminem's rap content the creater of acid rap one of the most underrated rappers period.also he down with the clowns so how come no mention.

mainstream cats i must mention Gravediggaz.rza fruitkwan and poetic[R.I.P.].responsible for bringin horrorcore to the mainstream.
Old 03-09-2004, 09:05 PM
The Dork Knight

i put in keyword horrorcore and the first thing that popped up was necro so i downloaded it and listened to it and it's the worst music i've ever heard. notice i did'nt say worst rap music i ever heard i said worst music period cause nothing i've ever heard could possibly be worst then that shit. i'd shoot myself before i listen to one more minute of that complete and absolute trash.
Old 03-10-2004, 12:18 AM
Undead

Hey Austin, if you think that's bad... kpropain of this board can testify to the horrible sounds of Kerbstomper. If you still think Necro is worse than that, I'm going have to download it, cause I thought I was creating the worst shit in history.... or as kpropain said himself:

"I hate to be mean but that is the absolute worst shit I have ever heard in my life, nothing but fucking noise. How could you even call that shit music?"
Old 03-10-2004, 12:34 AM
The Dork Knight

well i guess i was wrong about necro cause that shit was just retarded. now that is without doubt the worst thing i've ever heard in my life. i know i just said the same thing about necro and somebody proved me wrong but i seriously doubt anybody can find something worse than that for GOD sakes i know we're suppose to have free will and make our own choices but GOD should step in sometimes and just stop people from doing shit like this. it's not music it's fucking noises thrown together.
Old 03-10-2004, 06:57 PM
Banned

Send a message via AIM to Evisceration
Quote:
You live like 10 minutes away from me.....

Anyway...Milwaukee, specifially like Mill Road and what not are like teh projects. I live in Whitefish Bay, filled with snobby white rich people. I hate it.

Britannyspearscore owns you....