Old 04-12-2020, 05:35 AM
Evil Dead

Wink Critters

So why'd it go from Helen Brown to "Aunt Dee" in the latest one?

I remember buying the original on VHS, and the sequel in a large ex-rental case, and I like even 3 for its camp factor, but 4 is so crappy. Everybody remembers the 'Critter Ball' scene in 2 and there's also a decent amount of gore.
Old 04-12-2020, 07:07 AM
Evil Dead

Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peter A View Post
So why'd it go from Helen Brown to "Aunt Dee" in the latest one?

I remember buying the original on VHS, and the sequel in a large ex-rental case, and I like even 3 for its camp factor, but 4 is so crappy. Everybody remembers the 'Critter Ball' scene in 2 and there's also a decent amount of gore.
I love that whole series, even the fourth one and "Critters ATTACK!" The original is definitely one of my favorites out of the classic horror genre. The second one is definitely a worthy sequel with the third one being a decent conclusion to a trilogy. The last one is on a B-movie level, so you can't expect as much from it as the first two, but it is still entertaining, and they did an overall good job with what they had. I also love how the critters would round up into one big ball and roll over everything in the last one as well. With these creatures, even a bad sequel can still be good to an extent in one way or another, even if it's on a "so bad it's good" level.
Old 04-12-2020, 01:01 PM
Evil Dead

Thumbs up

Kind of like Tremors.
Old 04-26-2020, 06:09 AM
Evil Dead

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peter A View Post
Kind of like Tremors.
I only saw the first two "Tremors." I like the first one a lot, but found the second one more stupid than anything else, not even that funny. I have seen clips of the sequels with Michael Gross that looked like they might be pretty funny in over the top ways, but also hit or miss. Are any of those worth a look?
Old 07-04-2020, 09:14 AM
Scares Little Kids

I love the first two, the third is not bad, I am not that keen on 4 but I havent gotten around to watching Attacks yet, I imagine it will be something I will enjoy about as much as 3.
Old 10-07-2020, 11:09 AM
Scares Little Kids

I love the first Critters.

Growing up, Part 2 was on tv all the time. I don't remember the first time I watched the first part, but I prefer it over all the other "little monsters" movies.

Even more so knowing that Critters was actually written prior to Gremlins.

I really wish Freddy Krueger would've made a brief cameo in Part 2. That would've been a lot of fun, even if just for a minute.
Old 10-07-2020, 11:11 AM
Scares Little Kids

Quote:
Originally Posted by classic_horror_fan View Post
I only saw the first two "Tremors." I like the first one a lot, but found the second one more stupid than anything else, not even that funny. I have seen clips of the sequels with Michael Gross that looked like they might be pretty funny in over the top ways, but also hit or miss. Are any of those worth a look?
I really enjoy Tremors 3: Back To Perfection, because the film returns to Perfection! Of course it is sillier than Part 2, but it's still fun, and a few characters from the original even return.
Old 10-16-2020, 07:06 PM
I kick ass for the lord!

critters r mean lil fuckas
Old 10-17-2020, 06:02 PM
Little Boo

TREMORS

Quote:
Originally Posted by classic_horror_fan View Post
TREMORS IS UP TO LIKE 5 OR 6 SEQUILS NOW

NEVER BE ANOTHER BERT GUMMER...LOL
Old 11-25-2022, 12:53 AM
Little Boo

Thanks for the info. I use https://cryptolicense.net/. The potential of cryptocurrencies as a global tool for making payments and financial transactions is being recognized by a growing number of experts. Therefore, exchange services that use not only traditional fiat but also digital currencies are promising and represent a new word in international business. However, in order to operate legally, a cryptocurrency license is required. It is permission to conduct transactions with digital funds, convert them into fiat currencies, accept money from third parties and perform other actions provided for by the rules.