Go Back   Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror. > Horror, But Not Movies > Games

Old 02-06-2016, 06:44 AM
Little Boo

Until Dawn - Better than Alien: Isolation?

So I played Until Dawn a few times now, testing out different choices, and getting all the totems to unlock that secret video about the Wendigo Hunter and the night of Hannah and Beth disappearance, and I don't know if I can say that it's better than the survival horror Alien: Isolation. Choosing who lives and dies is a pretty cool concept, and it worked well, but i think the constant presence of a creature lurking over your shoulder in a desolated space station is more terrifying. Which is better: Supermassive Games' Until Dawn, or SEGA's Alien: Isolation?
Old 02-10-2016, 04:57 AM
Undead

They are two completely different games. Until Dawn is more like horror-version of Heavy Rain. And Alien: Isolation is a mix of amnesia and AVP 2. As for me, Until Dawn was interesting to "watch" and AI was interesting to play.
Old 02-16-2016, 06:57 PM
Evil Puppy

Yeah, I prefer the more game-like Aliens Isolation to the interactive movie style of Until Dawn but both are fun. AI just has more replayability, atmosphere, and tension IMO.