Old 03-20-2005, 06:43 PM
Soundtrack to Rambo

three six mafia was cool
Old 03-20-2005, 06:57 PM
Evil Dead

if hope dies, as they got signed to metal blade, because i went to college with them and they always put on a good show.

"let them hate, provided they fear" -seneca
Old 03-24-2005, 02:13 AM
No charge for awesomeness

-Green Day at 1st Avenue in Minneapolis back in the day. I had a front row spot for whole rocking show.

-Foo Fighters playing a 1 hour acoustic set in a local Best Buy. We got there early, had front row spots, and met the whole band afterwards.

-The Toadies at 1st Avenue. I am a HUGE fan and this was their final show ever. They broke up in the parking lot right after they went off stage and have never gotten back together.

-Up In Smoke Tour. Dr. Dre, Snoop Dogg, Ice Cube, Eminem, Warren G, Nate Dogg, Xzibit, Obie Trice, D12, The Eastsidaz. Then at the end, MC Ren and Yella from NWA came out with Dre and Cube for an NWA reunion. Snoop filled in for Eazy E. If you are a rap fan, how can that lineup ever be matched?

-NOFX at 1st Avenue. Nothing special. Just one of the most rocking shows ever in the best club for seeing a rocking show in the Twin Cities! NOFX always skipped Minnesota on their tours because like 15 years ago, they were here, went to a party, and then someone beat one of their friend's to death. (There's a song about it. Malaki Crunch.) Anyways, they held a grudge and never came here so when they finally did, man it was awesome! Sure as hell beat driving to Wisconsin to see them too! (Everything is always that much better when it's not taking place in Wisconsin.)

I've seen 50 some concerts and two hundred some bands in my day and those are the five best.
Old 03-25-2005, 04:54 PM
EVERY DAY IS A HAPPY DAY

Send a message via Skype™ to crazy raplh
u2 was the greatest ever, bob dylan is good also.

http://www.yourwellnessbreakthrough.com/jdrewien/
Old 03-25-2005, 05:27 PM
Image of the Invisible

Send a message via AIM to ItsAlive75
bwind22, I'm guessing you like Bad Religion.

Let them eat war....

I was rackin' my brain tryin' to remember who did that. I like your taste.

DEVESTED- The removal of one's vest.

SCTUPP- To deficate on a woman after nonconsensual sex.
Old 03-27-2005, 10:31 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by ItsAlive75
bwind22, I'm guessing you like Bad Religion.

Let them eat war....

I was rackin' my brain tryin' to remember who did that. I like your taste.

Good call. They've been my favorite band for years and years. Bad Religion rocks, period. They put on some really fucking excellent shows too that I've been to but due to the clubs they were playing, none of those shows made my top 5.
Old 04-06-2005, 06:29 PM
Get ahold of yourself.

Send a message via AIM to massacre man
Quote:
Originally posted by bwind22

-Up In Smoke Tour. Dr. Dre, Snoop Dogg, Ice Cube, Eminem, Warren G, Nate Dogg, Xzibit, Obie Trice, D12, The Eastsidaz. Then at the end, MC Ren and Yella from NWA came out with Dre and Cube for an NWA reunion. Snoop filled in for Eazy E. If you are a rap fan, how can that lineup ever be matched?

the new Anger Management 3 tour has Eminem,50 Cent,Obie Trice,Stat Quo,G-Unit,D12, and Lil Jon and the Eastside boys and 50 Cent is filming his movie the first 2 days and Ludacris is filling in for him
Old 04-06-2005, 08:37 PM
Evil Dead

Best: David Bowie

Most Amusing: Sick Of It All... god... watching thoes creepy hardcore kids dance like there is someone infront of them to beat up.. I've never laughed so hard in my life.
Old 04-13-2005, 09:37 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by massacre man
Eminem
50 Cent
Obie Trice
Stat Quo
G-Unit
D12
Lil Jon and the Eastside boys
Ludacris(2 days)
Dr. Dre
Snoop Dogg
Ice Cube
Eminem
Warren G
Nate Dogg
Xzibit
Obie Trice
D12
The Eastsidaz
NWA Reunion

Are you seriously trying to compare those 2 lineups? First of all, Eminen, Obie and D12 are on both so they just cancel each other out. After that, we are left with...

50 Cent
Stat Quo
G-Unit
Lil Jon and the Eastside boys
Ludacris(2 days)

Dr. Dre
Snoop Dogg
Ice Cube
Warren G
Nate Dogg
Xzibit
The Eastsidaz
NWA Reunion

There is no contest that Up In Smoke had a MUCH deeper lineup. Plus, I've seen Ludacris and he sucks live. Typical live rap show with 10 dudes all standing out there yelling shit into the microphones to the extent that you can't make out what any of them are even saying. I like Luda's songs, but he is a studio artist and without someone behind the boards cleaning him up, he sucks. I judge good musicians on their ability to perform it live, not just in a studio... They can make anyone sound good in a studio.

It's my opinion that the lineup for Anger Management 3 is not even anywhere close to the lineup for Up[ In Smoke.
Old 04-14-2005, 12:56 AM
Banned

Send a message via AIM to Sedated_replica Send a message via Yahoo to Sedated_replica
Quote:
Originally posted by sweet4dnb
Best: David Bowie

Most Amusing: Sick Of It All... god... watching thoes creepy hardcore kids dance like there is someone infront of them to beat up.. I've never laughed so hard in my life.
Since you live in NY, they probably play a lot of shows. I love hardcore but not the crazy-core, the way they dance is shit. "ITS ABOUT THE MUSIC!" not hitting someone in the face.