Go Back   Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror. > Horror Movie Discussion > Horror Filmmakers
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Old 12-17-2013, 07:29 AM
Scares Little Kids

Teaser trailer for my first horror feature

It's been a long process so far, and we still have some filming to do but this is the first teaser for my feature Solitude.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=thmCCeppNro
Old 12-17-2013, 08:28 AM
The Jackal

Quote:
Originally Posted by TSOlson View Post
It's been a long process so far, and we still have some filming to do but this is the first teaser for my feature Solitude.
I'd buy that for a dollar! HaHaHaHaHaHaHa! No, but seriously this looks pretty cool and I like how you divided the film up into different generations of horror. Keep me posted when this is complete and I'll pick up a copy.

www.youtube.com/thedeadarewatching
Old 12-17-2013, 06:11 PM
Scares Little Kids

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tahrgat View Post
I'd buy that for a dollar! HaHaHaHaHaHaHa! No, but seriously this looks pretty cool and I like how you divided the film up into different generations of horror. Keep me posted when this is complete and I'll pick up a copy.
Thanks! We have six segments in the film, each one shot and acted in the way that films of their time periods were made. The last one we have yet to shoot is present day, which will be 2014 since we are filming in February. Our Facebook page is www.facebook.com/solitudefeaturefilm and we will be launching a website early next year.
Old 12-18-2013, 07:42 AM
The Jackal

Quote:
Thanks! We have six segments in the film, each one shot and acted in the way that films of their time periods were made. The last one we have yet to shoot is present day, which will be 2014 since we are filming in February. Our Facebook page is www.facebook.com/solitudefeaturefilm and we will be launching a website early next year.
I'm not much for facebooking, but I'll check out your website when its up. Who will you be making your website through? I currently use wix for my free website.

Old 12-18-2013, 08:45 AM
Scares Little Kids

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tahrgat View Post
I'm not much for facebooking, but I'll check out your website when its up. Who will you be making your website through? I currently use wix for my free website.
I've hired someone to make the website, a friend so I got a good deal. We had one but it looks very unprofessional and I want it to be taken seriously, haha, so I am not sharing it until it's the way I want it. We are using WordPress.

What is your site?
Old 12-18-2013, 05:41 PM
The Jackal

Quote:
I've hired someone to make the website, a friend so I got a good deal. We had one but it looks very unprofessional and I want it to be taken seriously, haha, so I am not sharing it until it's the way I want it. We are using WordPress.

What is your site?
My website is for my web series. It is simple and understated like my series to uphold immersion. I try not to put much pzazz into either so they come off as more believable. If you are interested HERE is the link.

Old 12-27-2013, 05:34 PM
Little Boo

This is a very cool idea, I like it :)

http://www.youtube.com/hansagan