Old 04-15-2021, 07:05 PM
I'am Gone Girl

Tomie Movies/The Monster Girl

Peeps I'am An Die Hard Tomie Manga Fan From Texas To Be Exact/I Really Enjoy Tomie Unlimited By Juni Ito/I Also Really Enjoy Tomie Unlimited The Movie/Unfortunately I Don't Really Think That I Will Be Able To Find Other Spooky Females On Here Whom Are Also Into This Most Unusual. And Also Morbid Asian Genre That Plays Upon The Freaky Plotline Of The Outsider And Cringy Gothic. And Self-Absorbed Teenage Girl Whom Hides A Dark And Sinister Way Of Thinking That Eventually Turns Everyone Especially Males Against Her Ice Queen Facade Because Deep Down Inside She/Tomie Kamakura Is Actually An Avenging Feminist Grim Reaper And Hostile Succubus Forced Into The Unassuming Pretty Body Of Tomie The Main Protagonist And Antagonist/I Kind Of See Myself In Her Personality Expect For The Meanness And Rudeness/Cause I'am Kind Of The Black,Quieter,But Skankier And Gother Than Her Version/Tomie Also Challenges Normal Society's Built In Views. On Gender Roles,What Is Normal,Whom You Can Like Or Whom You Can't Like In A Romantic Sense/Infact I Believe That She Is The New Carmilla/Maybe She Likes Girls Way Better Than Boys? For Obvious Reasons Himbos.

Last edited by Tomie13HarpyGirly; 04-16-2021 at 09:19 AM. Reason: Errors
Old 04-15-2021, 07:57 PM
I'am Gone Girl

Why Can't We Females Be Heartless Monsters?

Darlings I Find Myself Being Drawn More And More Each Day To Lecuzas Whom Are Either Mexican Vampiric Owl Women Whom Know Real Witchcraft And Hunt Children Along With Babies. Or They Are Horsefaced Seductive Latina Female Avengers Whom Patrol Roadsides From Loose And Cheating Often Drunken Married Men Driving By. Or Even Stalks Womanizing Boyfriends Walking Home Especially At Night Or Early In The Morning In Deserted Areas. I Also Really Love The Words Night Crow. Or Night Raven Which To Me Means A Supernatural Bird Whom Used To Be A Human Being Until They Started To Practice The Dark Arts And Now They Sing At Night To Warn People Of Wars,Burglars,Killers On The Loose,Disease To The Very Rare Few. I Really Want To Become One Of These Harbingers Of Danger/They Are A Part Of The Greek Strix Bird Witch Lineage And They Are Also Related To Strygas/If A Woman Truly Wants To Join Their Mystical. And Dark Ranks/All They Have To Do Is Go Into An Isolated Area Alone And Call Out Lacuza Over And Over Again Until Something Happens Especially If This Brave Lady Happens To Live In Texas Or Mexico Or Even New Mexico Like Me. Huns I 100% Plan On Going Through With This Even After My 27th Birthday Is Over/I Wanted To Tell My Dear Sick Father What Exactly I Plan To Do But I Didn't Want To Bother Him Especially When He Is In A Nursing Home Ans News Alert Nothing In My Currently Miserable Homeless Life Is Going Right. /Most Likely I Will Have To Do This After I Get Out Of All Of The Shelters For Good/Homelessness Is A Real Never Ending Nightmare In Itself/I Know Deep In My Heart That I Want To Become A Crow Harpy Kind Of Real Witch With Real Powers/Life Is Moving So Terribly Slowly For Me Most Unfortunately/Pathetic Existence Is Riding On A Snail's Shell/Coronavirus Won't Let Me Get An Driver's Permit And The Racist And Snobby American Government Won't Let Me Get An Driver's License Since I'am An African American Female But Natural Born Citizen Whom Is Also Unmarried. /I Have Huge Problems With Men And Perverts Especially White Males Whom Are Judgmental Hypocrites Since When I Do Eventually Pose For Swimsuit Modeling Pics In The Future And Online/They Will Be Buying My Pinup Posters And Trying To Get My Phone Number While Walking All Over Themselves Like Drooling Buffoons That They Are. When I Do Finally Get My Most Hidden Desire To Finally Become The Femme Fatal And Monster That I Always Know Was Buried Deep Inside Of My Body Which Also Happens To Be My Cage Then I Can Finally Be Free Of Everyone And Everything That Won't Let Me Be An Independent Female So Elvira,Mortica Addems,Lily Munster Eat Your Black Hearts Out Creepy Scream Queens.
Old 04-16-2021, 09:13 AM
I'am Gone Girl

A Deviant Special Thanks

Where Are You Dear Ghoulish Revenant Miss Tomie Kamakura? Created By Juni Ito/I Think That He Is Cute In A Terrifying Way/Thank You Mister Ito For Your Wonderfully Bizarre Contribution To Asian Horror.
/We Need More Horrifying Monstrous Girls Like Miss Kamakura So Tootsies May The Night Raven Come And Bid You All A Scary But Sweet Night Time Lullaby Tonight Snookems.

Last edited by Tomie13HarpyGirly; 04-16-2021 at 10:02 AM. Reason: Errors
Old 04-16-2021, 10:01 AM
I'am Gone Girl

My Dark Thoughts On Kamakura

In The Dark And Psychological Disturbing Mangas Storyline Kamakura Is Killed Off By Her Perhaps Married Teacher?Whom Is More Obsessed With Her Than Her Male Classmates When Teenage Mean Girl. Miss Tomie Kamakura Seduction Of Her Then Teacher Goes Horribly Wrong And He Ends Up Stabbing Her To Death Then He Forces His Jealous Students To Dismantle Her Dead Body And Then Parts Of Her Are Thrown Into A Man Made Body Of Water.
This Crazy Conspiracy To Murder Took Place During A Field Trip To A Fish Hatchery Or Water Treatment Center Horrendously Enough But In My Twisted Genius Versions She Was Crossed Out Since. She Was Going To Forbidden And Demon Haunted Shrines And She Was Pregnant Maybe By Some Diabolical Force Like An Asian Fox Demon Spirit Or Even An Asian Death God Being Had The Hots For Her in A Not So Secret Relationship And Gave Her The Power To Draw Men And Boys To Herself Even After Her Life Ended. Which Therefore Lead Her Lover And Biology Teacher To Kill Ultimately Betray Her And Snuff Out Her Demented Life Cause He Wanted To Study Her Body. And The Curious Monsroisty Of A Baby That Was Growing Inside Of Her But She Said She Did Not Want Him To Run Any Tests On Her Even Though She Had Only Been Pregnant For A Few Days And Was About To Give Birth In Hours.

Last edited by Tomie13HarpyGirly; 04-16-2021 at 10:13 AM.
Old 06-10-2021, 12:05 PM
Little Boo

Killed Off By Her Perhaps Married ?

Tags
asian, dark, horror, manga