Old 08-08-2015, 11:18 PM
Evil Dead

Quote:
Originally Posted by Curmudgeon1951 View Post
What I like are the religious types who are saying that the "it" is a sexually transmitted disease and the movie shows that abstinence is actually the only way to be safe...

The movie did leave some questions unanswered...when she swims out to the boat did she have sex with all three or only one... And who is that following them at the end?
Not sure if she had sex with all of them, but the assumption that the person following them is the last person to die to whatever it is.
Old 08-09-2015, 02:17 PM
Nancy Thompson

Quote:
Originally Posted by MichaelMyers92 View Post
Anyone who likes Halloween, House of the Devil or any 80s horror film should check this one out. It pays tribute to the old films with its own original story
I loved It Follows. What an inventive horror movie? It's not the gore that drives the movie but the suspense. That to me makes a great horror film
Old 08-11-2015, 05:49 AM
Hellraiser

This movie was alright. It was a bit slow at times. It could have also been better if not for the extremely stupid ending. I liked the unique story line and the acting from the young cast. Unlike others, I loved the music and it's 80's music feel to it, retro even. 3.5/5
Old 08-12-2015, 10:13 AM
Little Boo

Send a message via Skype™ to adamski75
Word of mouth

I loved many things about the film. It had subtext, substance, the score and it was pretty intense...all in my opinion, of course.

I like, also, the fact that it had no marketing budget and became a true word-of-mouth 'hit'...It's a real shame that films like this make next to nothing and transformers 4 made bucketloads...but that's a different debate!
Old 08-14-2015, 07:41 AM
GeorgiaMagpie

Loved this!

Hi I totally loved this movie, how eerie it was and the soundtrack was really cool and added soo much to it it really creeped me out!
Old 08-27-2015, 04:54 PM
Hellraiser

I'm looking forward to checking this one out.