Go Back   Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror. > Horror, But Not Movies > TV Shows
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Old 08-01-2005, 09:50 AM
tonica78

Six Feet Under...

I know this isn't technically a horror show, but this show is really fucked up. Especially the way they kill people in the beginning of every show. I've been watching since it aired in 2000 and now there's only 3 episodes left and one of the main character's dead. That's great! I was so happy when he flatlined. I don't know if anyone else here watches, but I felt so vendicated... my husband thinks I'm sick, but oh well. I feel he got what he deserved, well, I would have made it worse!
Old 08-02-2005, 09:16 PM
My fucking sunblock blows

Re: Six Feet Under...

Quote:
Originally posted by tonica78
I know this isn't technically a horror show, but this show is really fucked up. Especially the way they kill people in the beginning of every show. I've been watching since it aired in 2000 and now there's only 3 episodes left and one of the main character's dead. That's great! I was so happy when he flatlined. I don't know if anyone else here watches, but I felt so vendicated... my husband thinks I'm sick, but oh well. I feel he got what he deserved, well, I would have made it worse!
I've watched it since the beginning also.....not sure how I felt about Nate being dead..... I wish it would have been his mom Ruth, that bitch is annoying as hell!!!!!!!!!! Sunday night HBO rocks :D

The Termin00ber!!!!!!!!!! :cool:
Old 08-03-2005, 10:07 PM
Evil Dead

Send a message via MSN to jenna26
Re: Re: Six Feet Under...

Quote:
Originally posted by DraculaInDallas
I've watched it since the beginning also.....not sure how I felt about Nate being dead..... I wish it would have been his mom Ruth, that bitch is annoying as hell!!!!!!!!!! Sunday night HBO rocks :D
Damn! I have missed most of this season and didn't know this. Argh, stupid me, entering this thread.....*sighs*

Anyway, I loved the first couple of seasons, the others not as much, but it still remained a great show. I find Ruth annoying as hell too, I always liked Nate quite a bit even though he is most definitely flawed and has many less than desirable traits. But having lost so much of this season I don't know what the hell happened and what he may or may not have deserved....LOL....
Old 08-04-2005, 04:05 AM
PRIVATE EYE

Send a message via AIM to nine9
Re: Six Feet Under...

Quote:
Originally posted by tonica78
WHAT!? What happened who is dead? I love this show! They were showing it on a channel I had then dropped it after the second season I think. I was so pissed off! :rolleyes: