Go Back   Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror. > Horror, But Not Movies > Horror Fiction Posts

Old 08-18-2007, 05:46 PM
Get ahold of yourself.

Send a message via AIM to massacre man
Body Count that I can remember. (Spoilers, obviously)

Paramedics-Eaten by Zero, zombied
Massacre Man-Eaten (Later Deadited)
Faustus-Throat Cut, eyes gouged, bong shoved in head (Lated Deadited)
Zwoti-Zombied
Gorephobia-Zombied
Posher-Neck Broken (Later Deadited)
Murderdoll-Zombied, had sex with Illdojo
Dudeman-Eaten, zombied
Illdojo-Eaten, zombied
Novakru-Smashed, lost her vagina (Later Deadited)
Cameraman-Axed, Worked for __V__ (Later Deadited)
Ferretchucket-Neck snapped, head busted open (Later Deadited)
Ferret-Stomped on (Later Deadited)
Freak-Head through computer monitor (Later Deadited)
Deadite Ferretchucker-Decapitated
Deadite Freak-Machete-Chested
Deadite Ferret-Stomped on
Deadite Novakru-Neck broken
Deadite Faustus-Machete'd, Bleeded
Deadite Neverending-Shotgun'd
Deadite Cameraman-Ax-Headed
Kasey-Destroyed with book
Deadite Posher-Burned
Horrorobsessed-Burned
Zero-Chopped in half.
Old 09-24-2007, 02:30 PM
Get ahold of yourself.

HDC The Movie 4 - by Massacre Man

*The opening credits play with some mellow music on the soundtrack, Massacre Man driving the news van through an area more heavily wooded than the woods of the older installments, it is night time, the music stops, Massacre Man looks at the surroundings passing by him*

Massacre Man: I fucking hate the woods.

*Close-up on Massacre Man's face, zoom out, Illdojo is sitting next to him with a smile on his face*

Illdojo: You can say that again.

*Massacre Man slams on the brakes*

Massacre Man: WHAT THE FUCK!?

Illdojo: Just drive, man. We want to get out of here as much as you do.

Massacre Man: Who the fuck is we?

*Roderick Usher leans forward onto the seat*

Roderick Usher: That would be me.

*Massacre Man starts driving, he still looks as surprised as when his friends first appeared*

Massacre Man: So uh... what's up with you guys?

Illdojo: Not much man, I need to make a score though, I'm running out of weed.

Roderick: Yeah, not much is going on.

Massacre Man: No, I mean what the fuck is up with you guys, I watched Rod die and I'm pretty sure you were a goner, Illdojo.

Roderick: Well, throughout this experience I'd say that you've

*Roderick is interrupted by Illdojo*

Illdojo: You're fuckin' nuts, man.

Massacre Man: BULLSHIT!

Roderick: No, it's true. We're in your head, we're like Ginger in Ginger Snaps 2.

Illdojo: Fag. You could have said Bruce Willis in The Sixth Sense but you had to pick a girl. Ginger's fucking hot though.

Roderick: Especially after she turns into the wolf.

*Awkward silence*

Roderick: So uh... Massacre, how about these dark, creepy woods. You know in a horror movie you'd run out of gas about now.

*The van comes to a stop*

Massacre Man: ROD! What did I tell you about mentioning what happens in movies? Even when you're in my head you still manage to fuck me over! If you aren't already dead I would choke the shit out of you.

*Massacre Man gets out, slams the door and starts walking, Illdojo and Roderick Usher vanish, as Massacre man exits the screen a shape in the darkness can be heard growling, it's breath rising up like steam*

Last edited by _____V_____; 11-27-2009 at 06:34 AM.
Old 09-24-2007, 03:55 PM
Get ahold of yourself.

*Jenna26 is inside of a cabin in the middle of the woods talking on a cellphone*

Jenna26: Everything is set up... Yeah, I got it... I don't care what she says, bring her anyway...

*Jenna26 hangs up and sits in a chair next to a table, there is a knock at the door, she stands up and pulls the door open, Massacre Man is standing outside*

Massacre Man: Hey, my van broke down a ways down the road, I was wondering if I could use your phone to call for a tow truck.

Jenna26: Sure, come inside.

*Roderick's voice is heard, but only by Massacre Man*

Roderick: That was a mistake!

Massacre Man: Shut the fuck up.

*Jenna26 gives him an odd look*

Massacre Man: Sorry... I'm just a bit out of it, I had a rough day.

Jenna26: Oh? How's that?

Massacre Man: Fucking... Um... I got in a fight.

Jenna26: Why?

Massacre Man: Something about a book and a camp, I don't feel like talking about it, it feels like I've been to fucking hell and back.

Jenna26: Oh, sit down, you want some beer?

Massacre Man: No, thanks. I don't drink.

*Illdojo's voice is heard*

Illdojo: I'll take one.

Massacre Man: Wait, on second thought, I'll take one.

*Jenna26 opens a cooler and tosses a beer to Massacre Man, he opens it and whispers to it*

Massacre Man: See what happens when I don't have enough braincells for you assholes to pop up.

*Jenna26 gives him another odd look*

Massacre Man: What?

Jenna26: Um... nothing.

*She turns away and walks stands in front of the cabin, she sees a car pull in*

Jenna26: Here are my friends.

*MissMacabre and Bleeding_AngelGirl get out and approach the house, when they get to the door Bleeding_AngelGirl has a bit of a smile while MissMacabre seems she doesn't want to be there*

Jenna26: How's it going, girls?

Bleeding_AngelGirl: Just great.

Jenna26: Don't feel like speaking, Miss?

MissMacabre: Not really.

Jenna26: Come on, Disease is coming over, I know you like him.

MissMacabre: No I don't. He is the biggest asshole this side of the Earth.

Jenna26: Awww, poor baby, *Baby voice* Disease pulled my pants down in front of everyone and they all saw my panties boo hoo.

Bleeding_AngelGirl: Is anyone else coming?

Jenna26: Tic...

MissMacabre: Please take me home now.

Bleeding_Angelgirl: Did I miss something, what's your problem with Tic?

MissMacabre: I take back what I said about Disease, Tic is the biggest on this side of the Earth.

Jenna26: He tried grabbing her chest at Posher's last party, not that there's much to grab. Speaking of that, we should get Posher to put together another party.

MissMacabre: Please take me home.

Bleeding_Angelgirl: Whose that guy in there?

Jenna26: His van broke down.

Bleeding_Angelgirl: Oh, he's pretty gross.

Jenna26: I know!

Massacre Man: I can hear you.

Jenna26: We know.

*Jenna26 turns around*

Jenna26: Well, let's head inside.

Bleeding_Angelgirl: Alright.

*The girls walk inside, a shot of the car, the odd, heavy-breathing shadowy shape from before is standing behind it*

Last edited by _____V_____; 07-29-2009 at 03:59 AM.
Old 09-24-2007, 04:52 PM
Get ahold of yourself.

*Gorephobia and Ferretchucker are walking by a very small pond in the middle of the woods with fishing rods and tackle boxes in hand, Gorephobia is also holding a lantern*

Gorephobia: There, ya happy now? We get to go night fishing.

Ferretchucker: Jerry says that the biggest fish come out at night.

Gorephobia: Well, Jerry's fucking retarded.

Ferretchucker: No he's not.

Gorephobia: Yes he is.

Ferretchucket: NO HE'S NOT!

Gorephobia: YES HE IS!

*Gorephobia pushes Ferretchucket into the pond, he gets caught on a tree root at the bottom and is stuck beneath the water, Gorephobia gets on his knees and sticks his hand in to help Ferretchucker, but in a close-up of his face his eyes widen, a small drop of blood flows from his mouth, Ferretchucker climbs out just in time to see Gorephobia's dead body fall into the water, behind him was Rayne holding a sharpened pipe, Ferretchucket managed to catch his breath while Rayne was pulling the pipe out. He started running through the woods*

Ferretchucket: GO AWAY! GO AWAY! HELP! HELP!

*Ferretchucker manages to hide within a tree stump, Rayne can't find him, Ferretchucket becomes overexcited with his cunning escape*

Ferretchuker: YES! I got away!

*He crawls out and peeks around for Rayne to see if he can make it out of the woods, Rayne slowly approaches him from behind, she grabs him by the hair and pulls out a knife, the screen cuts away just as Rayne raises the knife*

Old 09-24-2007, 05:54 PM
Get ahold of yourself.

*Jenna26, MissMacabre, Bleeding_AngelGirl, and Massacre Man are sitting inside of the cabin, Jenna and Bleeding_AngelGirl are having a conversation, Massacre Man and MissMacabre are sitting next to eachother and staring off into nothing, Massacre Man looks at her*

Massacre Man: How's it goin'?

MissMacabre: Um... good. And you?

Massacre Man: Today sucked.

*Roderick Usher's voice is heard*

Roderick Usher: Try dying, asshole.

Massacre Man: I already have!

*Massacre Man snaps back into attention and stares off again, as does MissMacabre, when there is a knock at the door*

Jenna26: Who's there!?

Tic: Us!

*Jenna26 opens the door, Tic and Disease enter holding 6-packs*

Disease: We got beer! Time to party!

Jenna26: We already have beer.

Disease: Oh... WE GOT MORE BEER! TIME TO PARTY!

*Tic notices Massacre Man*

Tic: Who is this douchebag?

*Massacre Man ignores him*

Jenna26: He's waiting for a tow truck.

*Tic says something but it is drowned out by the music Disease has turned on and his shouts of "PARTY!", Massacre Man gets up and walks outside, he sees the shadowy-shape behind the car, he starts walking toward it, he hears Rod's voice*

Roderick Usher: It's gonna be a...

Massacre Man: Shut the fuck up!

*When Massacre Man gets close to the car he is stopped by the beep of a horn, he turns and sees the tow truck, driven by Dude Guadalupe, he walks to the window*

Massacre Man: One second, I think I forgot my keys.

*Massacre Man runs back inside of the cabin, he looks at the seat he was in and notices Tic leaning against MissMacabre rubbing her leg, the other 3 people there were busy shotgunning the beer cans, Massacre Man walks over, grabs Tic by the shoulder, punches him in the face, grabs his keys, and then scurries to the tow truck, he gets in*

Dude Guadalupe: So, what am I looking for?

Massacre Man: A news van.

Dude Guadalupe: Do you mind if I turn the radio on?

Massacre Man: Go ahead.

*Dude Guadalupe turns on the radio, metal pierces the speakers and Massacre Man's ears until they get to the van which is now covered in scratches and has a huge gaping hole where the small axe holes used to be, Massacre Man gets out and peaks in the hole*

Massacre Man: Where's my axe?

*Just then Massacre Man hears the sound of breaking glass, he looks over to see Tic holding a baseball bat, standing next to Dude Guadalupe's side of the truck*

Tic: You think you can hit me?

*The metal is still pounding loudly, Tic approaches Massacre Man, when he gets to the small gap between the truck and the van he is tackled to the ground by the shape that's revealed itself to be a werewolf, it starts to chew on him, after a small bit he starts walking toward Massacre Man who is paralyzed with fear until the wolf smells the fresh blood coming from Dude Guadalupe's unconscious head, the wolf turns, leaps into the truck and starts tearing at Dude's head, Massacre Man attempts to run but trips over something, he sees his axe laying on the ground, he picks it up and remains seated*

Massacre Man: Here doggie! Here doggie doggie!

*The wolf starts charging toward Massacre Man, he swings the axe, it takes out both front legs of the wolf*

Massacre Man: Fuck if I get trailed by another one of you assholes.

*Massacre Man pulls back on the axe and decapitates the wolf, he starts walking back toward the cabin, after he is off-screen, the two dead bodies have begun to grow hair on their wounds, their eyes open*

Old 09-26-2007, 01:09 PM
Get ahold of yourself.

*__V__ sits at a computer in the news station typing, he hasn't cleaned any of the blood or dirt on him from earlier that day, the weathergirl, ABnormal approaches him with a bottle marked "Z-Ropis", she sits on the chair next to him*

ABnormal: Hey...

*__V__'s eyes are glued to the screen he isn't paying attention to anything around him*

__V__: Fuck off.

ABnormal: I just wanted to know what happened to you.

__V__: Fuck off.

*She takes a sip of the water then walks away, __V__ still pays perfect attention to the screen, he stops typing, then presses the print button, he had written an entire film script on what had happened to him earlier that day*

__V__: I can finally get out of this piece of shit news station.

*__V__ leaves the room and enters the set on which everything is filmed, he watches the ABnormal presenting the weather, he catches her eye and mouths the words "Sorry", she nods at him and enters the elevator, when he gets downstairs he sees a dead body lying on the ground, another on a desk, their mouths, throats and stomachs burned completely open. He walks outside when a man gas mask leaps in front of him*

Man in mask: Get back inside.

__V__: Why?

Man in mask: We're to understand there's a disease broken loose, we have to quarantine this area.

__V__: But there's nothing wrong with me.

Man in mask: Listen, this will be over soon, just go back inside. We'll take care of this and you get on with your business.

__V__: How soon will this be over?

Man in mask: 3 days, tops.

__V__: What if I don't go back in there?

Man in mask: I get to do what I've been waiting to do ever since I started this job.

*The man in the gas mask pulls out the AK-47 strapped to his back and points it at __V__*

__V__: Well... shit...

*__V__ pounds his fist onto the front of the gun making it flip and the back hits the man in the mask in the chin, knocking him down, __V__ starts running, he turns the corner into an alley next to the station, he stops and is face-to-face with a dozen people wearing the same suit and gas masks.*

__V__: Fine, I'll go in.

*__V__ turns around and walks inside, the men then proceed to bar and block the door to prevent any escapes, __V__ walks past the bodies and gets back into the elevator*

Old 09-26-2007, 04:10 PM
Get ahold of yourself.

*Clouds cover the full moon as a light breeze blows through the forest. Cut to The main room of the cabin, MissMacabre is nowhere to be found, Jenna26 and Bleeding_AngelGirl are having a conversation, but it is drowned out by the stereo, Disease is flipping through a CD case, the front door is vibrating as if someone was banging on it, but nobody can hear it, cut to Massacre Man outside banging on the door*

Massacre Man: OPEN THE FUCKING DOOR!

*Massacre Man hears footsteps and quickly turns*

Massacre Man: Fuck...

*The footsteps speed up and get closer, Massacre Man runs to the side of the house, Tic quickly runs past him and hops into the window of the cabin, Massacre Man walks around front*

Massacre Man: Fuck, that's lucky.

*Dude Guadalupe runs in a similar fashion to Tic and tackles him to the ground, a close-up of Dude's face, his eyes and teeth now resemble a wolf and hair is sprouting up from his wounds, Massacre Man punches him, Dude stands and speaks with a slightly slurred language because of the teeth*

Dude Guadalupe: Oh, you're up for a fight? Sounds fun.

*Dude Guadalupe tears a rail from the stairs to the cabin, just as Massacre Man stands Dude slaps him across the face with it, Massacre Man gets back up and stumbles to the side of the house to go to the window Tic entered, but there is a dresser blocking his entrance, Dude grabs his foot, cut to Disease inside standing behing Jenna26, he is moving his head to the music, he puts his hand on Jenna26's shoulder and whispers something to her, she nods they walk outside, leaving Bleeding_AngelGirl inside and completely missing Massacre Man and Dude Guadalupe. They get out into the woods, Jenna26 seems annoyed, Disease is smiling*

Jenna26: So, what did you want to show me?

Disease: THIS!

*Disease unbuckles his belt.*

Jenna26: Wait, what are you doing?

Disease: I'm going to have sex with you.

Jenna26: No, you aren't.

Disease: Yes, I am.

Disease: Yes, I am.

Disease: Why not? You and Tic did!

Jenna26: No we didn't.

Disease: That's what he told me, he said you were as loose as a 6-year-old's tooth.

Jenna26: Are you serious?

Disease: Yes!

Jenna26: I'm a virgin...

Disease: But, you're mean to everyone.

Jenna26: So?

Disease: Well, in the movies the mean girl is always a slut.

Jenna26: Then stop watching movies and get a girlfriend.

Disease: Alright, wanna be my girlfriend?

Jenna26: No...

Disease: You know what? Fuck this.

*Disease pushes Jenna26 onto the ground and gets on top of her, he gives her a devilish grin just as Rayne approaches behind him and slits his throat*

Old 09-27-2007, 12:10 PM
Get ahold of yourself.

*__V__ exits the elevator onto the floor where recording took place, ABnormal is sitting on the anchor's desk writing on a pen and pad, he looks around for the owner of the station, he finds a character that is or strongly resembles Neverending*

__V__: Sir...

Neverending: Whaddya want?

__V__: About us being locked in here.

Neverending: Whaddya talking about?

__V__: That...

*__V__ points out of the window, Neverending looks down at the men in gas masks holding guns and talking*

Neverending: How did I miss that.

*__V__ looks at the trash can and sees a few empty Jack Daniels bottles*

__V__: Probably because you've been drinking all day... sir.

Neverending: Eh... You're probably right.

__V__: Yeah, do you think there's any way we could get out? I have really got to piss.

Neverending: Go here.

__V__: I can't.

Neverending: Why?

__V__: Something about public bathrooms.

*The conversation is interrupted by a megaphone outside, the voice of the man __V__ had injured earlier is talking*

Man in the mask: Hello, ladies and gentlemen as some of you know, there's a been an isolated outbreak in your station, we believe it entered through the brand of water that's been provided to you. We've yet to figure out a cure but we've discovered it can only be transfered through bodily fluids. If you stay away from the infected and the water, you should be fine. That is all.

*The megaphone cuts off, __V__ exits the room and sees everybody in a panic, except for ABnormal, who has headphones on, he taps her on the shoulder*

__V__: Hey... You ok?

*ABnormal thinks he is talking about when he told her to "Fuck off"*

ABnormal: Yeah, I'm fine.

__V__: So nothing's um... wrong?

ABnormal: Everything's fine.

__V__: Oh, good.

ABnormal: Yeah.

__V__: What are you writing?

ABnormal: This...

*She shows him the pad, it's just a drawing of Neverending with his hand stuck in the shredder*

__V__: That's... nice.

ABnormal: I know. So, what are you up to after this?

__V__: I'll probably take a shower seeing as it would be 3 days since I had one around that time.

ABnormal: Oh... I gotta go now.

*ABnormal gets up and quickly walks away, the megaphone turns on again*

Man in the mask: We've determined the cure for this outbreak, we have a few men bringing it up the elevator at this moment.

*The megaphone turns off, everybody gathers around the elevator, except for __V__, who is trying to catch up to ABnormal, and Neverending who hasn't finished off his most recent bottle, when the men get to the floor, the second the doors to the elevator open the 3 masked men on the elevator open fire on the crowd*

Last edited by _____V_____; 07-29-2009 at 04:00 AM.
Old 09-27-2007, 02:06 PM
Get ahold of yourself.

*We resume the scene of Dude Guadalupe pulling Massacre Man back by his leg, the clouds drift away from the moon, it shines down, Dude Guadalupe holds his head tightly, his body begins making odd movements, he backs away from Massacre Man who then gets up and runs back to the closed door to the cabin, he starts knocking again*

Massacre Man: OPEN THE GOD DAMN DOOR!

*Dude Guadalupe, now a full werewolf on 4 legs, drooling, growling, howling, leaps forward and pounces on Massacre Man, smashing him through the door, he isn't moving, Dude stands over top of him and sniffs him when a speaker hits Dude in the head, it was held by Bleeding_AngelGirl, the music stops. Dude leaps toward her, Massacre Man grabs his tail, Dude hops quickly around the room tossing Massacre Man into the kitchen, he reaches up and grabs a frying pan and bashes Dude's face with it*

Massacre Man: Haha! Fuck yeah!

*Massacre Man continues to swing the pan at the wolf, Roderick and Illdojo appear behind him*

Roderick Usher: Wow, this is like Dog Soldiers, you're just like Spoo...

Massacre Man: Shut the fuck up! I know Spoon dies!

*While Massacre Man is distracted by Roderick Usher the wolf manages to turn and kick him to the ground, he leaps onto Bleeding_AngelGirl and starts to tear at her directly underneath the window, Massacre Man gets up and runs back into the kitchen to grab a huge butcher knife, Illdojo watches Dude feasting upon her*

Illdojo: I get what's left of the body... third time's a charm.

*Massacre Man runs back out, he hits Dude with the pan, when he turns to bite Massacre Man, the pan is shoved into Dude's mouth, keeping him from closing it, Massacre Man takes repeated stabs at Dude's head until the wolf falls to the ground, Massacre Man stands and turns*

Massacre Man: Why didn't you help me?

Roderick Usher: We're not solids. We're dead.

Illdojo: Dude, that sucks.

Massacre Man: What sucks?

Illdojo: That.

Massacre Man: What the fuck is "that"?

*Illdojo points behind Massacre Man, when he turns he is face-to-face with a full wolf version of Bleeding_AngelGirl*

Old 09-28-2007, 11:54 AM
Get ahold of yourself.

*__V__ hears the gun shots just as he enters the room ABnormal walked into, they both quickly drop to the floor to avoid being shot and they hide under the desk, they whisper to eachother*

__V__: I didn't mean that I haven't showered for 3 days at this moment.

ABnormal: Shut up, I don't want to get shot.

__V__: Just listen for a minute.

ABnormal: Please stop talking.

__V__: I'm trying to explain something to you.

ABnormal: Not now.

__V__: Yes now.

ABnormal: Stop talking!

__V__: I will when I'm done.

ABnormal: You're gonna make them find us

__V__: No I'm not.

*They hear the sound of the door closing to the room they're in, somebody has just entered, they both stop whispering to eachother, cut to two of the men standing in the lobby searching the other rooms, they hear the sound of a desk hitting the ground and 2 gunshots, the man walks out in the mask*

Masked Man #1: That's all of 'em. I got the last 2.

Masked Man #2: Great, let's get home, I heard that Tales From The Crypt is gonna be on tonight.

Masked Man #3: Hold on, rookie. Let's check out your work.

*The second and third man enter, the first stays, the two men enter a room and find a man in a white T-Shirt and boxers laying on the ground, the desk had smashed his head to pieces, Masked Man #3 kneels next to the body*

Masked Man #3: Ok, where's the other one?

*Zoom-Out, Masked Man #1 is standing behind him, he slips off the mask, it's really __V__ in the suit*

__V__: I don't know, I guess she got away.

*Masked Man #3 turns to __V__, just as they're face-to-face __V__ blows his brains out, __V__ throws his gun to the ground and snatches #2's, he hits him across the face with it, knocking him to his knees, __V__ grabs him and smashes his face against the doorknob until the mask breaks and he hears the bones shatter, __V__ walks over to the closet and opens it, ABnormal steps out*

ABnormal: Did you get shot? Did you shoot him? I heard gunshots.

*__V__ points to two bulletholes in the ceiling and then at Masked Man #3, the walkie talkie on #3 has beeps*

Man in The Mask: Is the building clear?

*__V__ looks at ABnormal and grins*

__V__: One second...

*__V__ walks over to the walkie talkie and picks it up and answers the man's question with a calm, serious "Fuck you"*