Go Back   Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror. > Horror Movie Discussion > Classic Horror Movies
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Old 03-30-2012, 03:22 PM
Hellraiser

24/7 movie site + forum movie night

I would like to share this website with everyone. Or everyone who doesn't already know about it. It's called The Monster Channel. They stream entire movies 24/7 modern and classic horror movies, monster mashes, etc. Just wanted to show all of you this.

The second reason I am bringing this up is that if enough people want to. Since they have a schedule of showings, we could possibly set a time a date for once every two weeks or once a month or whatever, that works for people, and have a Horror.com movie night. While watching the movies you can chat to other viewers with the chat box. Might be fun to have everyone get together and enjoy a movie or have some jokes and a good time. Thoughts?

Also, forgive me if this is in the wrong tread, this seemed to be the best fit that I could tell, since the site shows primarily 60's through 70's films. :/

http://www.100ymm.com/

Last edited by Slutty; 03-30-2012 at 08:28 PM.
Old 03-30-2012, 03:34 PM
Evil Dead

That sounds pretty hip. There are a lot of movies from that era that I have no interest in watching because odds are they suck. But being able to goof on the movie with others sounds like fun.
Old 03-30-2012, 03:40 PM
Hellraiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toadliquor View Post
That sounds pretty hip. There are a lot of movies from that era that I have no interest in watching because odds are they suck. But being able to goof on the movie with others sounds like fun.
Yeah it would be more of a social thing. Although, movies suck from that era? Whaaaaaaaaaat!? lol
Old 03-30-2012, 04:00 PM
Evil Dead

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slutty View Post
Yeah it would be more of a social thing. Although, movies suck from that era? Whaaaaaaaaaat!? lol
There were a lot of great flicks from that era. But we're talking about movies that are played for free on the internet. They probably show stuff that the Mystery Science 3000 guys consider to awful to view.
Old 03-30-2012, 07:39 PM
mostly ghostly?

The Monster Channel is great. I usually catch Ghoul a Go-Go on there Thursday nights.
This sounds like a pretty fun idea, though.
Old 03-30-2012, 08:04 PM
Banned

we actually did this one night...I believe it was Miss Macabre who had a Justin TV account...or one of those types.....a few of us showed up....twas a hoot.

beer is a must
Old 03-30-2012, 08:27 PM
Hellraiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by newb View Post
we actually did this one night...I believe it was Miss Macabre who had a Justin TV account...or one of those types.....a few of us showed up....twas a hoot.

beer is a must
Yeah. Beer, cheap thrills, good times. Well if everyone wants to do this then give me a brief idea of what times are best for everyone and I will attempt to make a date that works well all around.
Old 03-31-2012, 04:51 AM
Evil Dead

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slutty View Post
Yeah. Beer, cheap thrills, good times. Well if everyone wants to do this then give me a brief idea of what times are best for everyone and I will attempt to make a date that works well all around.
There in lies the problem. It's kind of hard to set a time when you have people from multiple time zones.