Go Back   Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror. > Horror, But Not Movies > Books & Fiction Writing

Old 09-04-2016, 12:31 PM
Little Boo

New Body Horror Novel About Sexually Transmitted Guns Taking Pre-Orders

Hey guys,

I'm Zac Thompson. I used to be one of the editors at Bloody-Disgusting up until about this time last year. (Check out my posts here)

Anyway, since leaving the site, I've taken to writing my own horror fiction. I've got a new horror comic coming out next year from Black Mask Studios and currently my new book is taking pre-orders.

My book is funding on Inkshares right now for a contest with CryptTV and Blumhouse. I only win if I get more pre-orders than the competition and right now I'm losing to a book that's called a cross between Ru Paul's Drag Race and The Walking Dead. Fuck that. That can't happen.

Weaponized, my book, is a body horror book about weaponized STI's. It's really, really fucked up. Like a Clive Barker David Cronenberg love child.

A $10 pre-order will bring me closer to first place but above all else I think you'll dig the book if you give it a chance. Anyone who makes a pre-order can hit me up for the full book too.

https://www.inkshares.com/books/weaponized

Tags
body horror, clive barker, david cronenberg, hellraiser, the fly