Go Back   Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror. > Horror Movie Discussion > Latest Horror Movies
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Old 07-28-2013, 02:22 AM
HDC's old chick

Stephen King's Rose Red
Old 07-28-2013, 09:57 AM
Little Boo

Last horror movie I watched was the Australian horror movie "The Loved Ones". It was actually better than I thought it would be.
Old 07-28-2013, 11:22 AM
For Vendetta

Pacy and engrossing last 30 minutes but the buildup to that is pretty drawn out and lengthy. Wafer-thin plot trying to duplicate Deliverance with some gratuitous female nudity in the middle of the film.

Skip if you value your time.

Old 07-28-2013, 11:22 AM
Evil is Better

Quote:
Originally Posted by _____V_____ View Post

Pacy and engrossing last 30 minutes but the buildup to that is pretty drawn out and lengthy. Wafer-thin plot trying to duplicate Deliverance with some gratuitous female nudity in the middle of the film.

Skip if you value your time.

Thanks for the advice. I was debating whether or not to check this out. I won't waste my time now.

Old 07-28-2013, 09:32 PM
Immortal horror fan

The Apparition (Continued) -

I was thinking about this Eddie Murphy joke during The Apparition. Warning this has foul language although it's probably mild these days considering how many "F" words used in movies like Planet Terror.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ai_wsBeS0EA
Old 07-29-2013, 02:43 AM
Innsmouth Swim Team Coach

Ratline(2011)

Mega low budget, gratuitous female nudity, violence, Immortal SS members - all the things you expect from an Eric Stanze movei plus of course the wonderful Emily Haack. You will either love this shit or hate it.
Old 07-29-2013, 04:39 AM
Guitarist Extraordinaire

Oblivion (2013)

Not a Tom Cruise fan at all, but it was pretty good. I knew nothing about it going in. I guessed pretty early on what the plot was going to be and as usual I was right, but the visual aspect of this movie alone sold me. Probably one of the most impressive films for visual effects I've ever seen. I think I'm going to have to buy it on BluRay now as I could definitely watch it a few more times. I'd give it an 8/10.
Old 07-29-2013, 10:20 AM
Undead

Dark Floors, the Lordi movie.

Honestly, there was a lot more thought put into it that I expected, and it was a blast to watch.
Old 07-29-2013, 03:30 PM
A little glass vial?

Send a message via MSN to nightmare_of _death Send a message via Yahoo to nightmare_of _death Send a message via Skype™ to nightmare_of _death
The Conjuring

I really liked this movie. After hearing all the hype about it I had to see it. From what I've read about it unlike a lot of other movies that say "based on true story" their not fully truthful. Looking up the info on The Conjuring however they seemed to of finally gotten their facts straight. Mainly because I noticed in my findings one of the members of the real Perron family was involved in the film. Bravo! I actually want to look more into the investigations stories and what they've found through out the years. Not just with the Perron case either.

I will definitely see this movie again. Most likely add it to my collection as well when it is released
Old 07-29-2013, 06:26 PM
Evil Dead

Is it possible? Has the perfect movie finally been created?

This movie has everything. All the best actors, like Steve from 90210, who's hairline is exactly where it was when he was in high school. Tara Reid, who looks hung over, and who's "acting" consists of nagging people and staring at things with a distressed look on her face.

It also has incredible special effects. "Old" sharkbite wounds that look a lot like peanut butter smeared on skin. A tornado that looks like an animated finger painting. City streets with sharks superimposed, which look like glow in the dark stickers. Random shapes falling from the sky, like squares. And trapezoids.

And of course, it has sharks. Lots of them. In the ocean. In the storm drains. In your living room. In tunnels. Falling from the sky. That part you have to see to believe.

I'm giving it a "perfect" 3/10, but don't let that stop you from watching it.

Tags
movie