Go Back   Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror. > Horror, But Not Movies > Events & Happenings
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Old 10-25-2012, 02:16 PM
Little Boo

48 Hour Film Competition - Blood Shots shows off indie film making at its finest!

Hey Horror Fans!

I'm a film producer who heavily steers towards horror films. I recently produced a short for a 48 hour film competition called Blood Shots in Vancouver, BC and I wondered if you could help me out?

The films are judged based on two factors, guest judge George A. Romero ranks the films based on all their different elements and the other factor is audience votes so we are trying to get the word out to like minded horror fans!

I have put a few more details below along with the link to the film but the basics are:

Everyone got one line of dialogue, a prop, weapon and sub genre and each team had 48 hours from getting the inspiration package to writing to competition!

Our package involved:

Line of dialogue: "You haven't been yourself lately"

Prop: Stitches

Weapon: Occult Text

Sub Genre: Blind Terror.

The outcome:

Title: Fidelium

Synopsis: Erik and his wife Wendy are about to have a baby.
Unbeknowst to her, Erik has made a deal with a Satanic cult in order to cure is sterility. As the due date grows near, Erik discovers the price is more than he can bear.

Film: http://2012.bloodshotscanada.com/2012/10/22/fidelium/

Thanks bunches from one horror fan and movie maker to another!

Cheers.

Last edited by lindzmann; 10-25-2012 at 04:50 PM.