Old 09-27-2005, 06:10 PM
Tenant

Killer Cult Classics

Hey I just picked this box set up today at Best Buy. It's so cool, and only $13!

It includes:

-The Brain That Wouldn't Die

-The Wasp Woman

-Teenagers from Outer Space

-The Killer Shrews

Fucking awesome, I highly recommend it, and the packiging is top notch. Each movie actually has its own DVD and case, all in a nice box.
Old 09-28-2005, 07:10 AM

Re: Killer Cult Classics

Quote:
Originally posted by alkytrio666
-The Killer Shrews

..hmm I read about this one in a book called Slimetime the other day...sounded cool...a lot of small critters who tries to kill people...
Old 09-28-2005, 04:38 PM
Hellraiser

Either buy that four pack, or just pick up some mystery science theater 3000 because they rip on most of those movies. And after seeing teenagers from outerspace, I can see why.
Old 09-28-2005, 06:39 PM
Tenant

Haha, well for 13 bucks I can't go wrong...I don't care how bad they are, they'll be fun to watch.
Old 09-29-2005, 05:06 PM
AKA Vampenguin/Dark_Hero

Send a message via AIM to The_Return
You'll love Killer Shrews and Brain that Wouldnt Die. I havnt seen the other ones, but those are pure classic cheese.
Old 09-30-2005, 05:17 AM
Run, you fools!!!

Wasp Woman!!!!????

They repeat that on that shitty Horror Channel. I think its the best they've got. To be honest, i'd rather boil my head than watch stuff like that.

“I could catch a monkey. If I was starving I could. I’d make poison darts out of the poison of the deadly frogs. One milligram of that poison can kill a monkey. Or a man. Prick yourself and you’d be dead within a day. Or longer. Different frogs, different times.” - Gareth from The Office

“Life is just a series of peaks and troughs. And you don’t know whether you’re in a trough until you’re climbing out, or on a peak until you’re coming down. And that’s it you know, you never know what’s round the corner. But it’s all good. ‘If you want the rainbow, you’ve gotta put up with the rain.’ Do you know which philosopher said that? Dolly Parton. And people say she’s just a big pair of tits.” - David Brent
Old 10-05-2005, 07:24 PM
Evil Puppy

I saw a horror set that I almost (but didn't) pick up for 6 bucks that had Pieces and three junk films with it... should've got it these sets are kind of cool.
Old 10-06-2005, 03:36 AM
Tenant

Quote:
Originally posted by Despare
I saw a horror set that I almost (but didn't) pick up for 6 bucks that had Pieces and three junk films with it... should've got it these sets are kind of cool.
Yah. They're so shitty, but I think that's why I like 'em.
Old 10-16-2005, 12:40 PM
EVERY DAY IS A HAPPY DAY

Send a message via Skype™ to crazy raplh
I love all old horror movies. I love the screaming skulls, the tingler, snowbeast, the hand
Old 10-16-2005, 01:03 PM
AKA Vampenguin/Dark_Hero

Send a message via AIM to The_Return
Quote:
Originally posted by crazy raplh
I love all old horror movies. I love the screaming skulls, the tingler, snowbeast, the hand
The Tingler's great.....strange seeing Vincent as a [mostly] good guy though:D . Loved the use of colour....William Castle was a very cool director.