Go Back   Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror. > Horror, But Not Movies > TV Shows
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Old 12-03-2003, 04:47 PM
Evil Dead

Anime

Who was the scariest vilain in an Anime?

I say Wicked Lady from Sailor Moon...She was powerfull,Evil,and yet an inocent,traped, little girl who you could't stand to hurt
Old 12-04-2003, 09:31 AM
Cryptkeeper

Send a message via AIM to avenger00soul Send a message via Yahoo to avenger00soul
Since the only anime cartoon series I ever got into was Ronin Warriors, I have to say Emperor Talpa.
Old 12-12-2003, 01:49 AM
Holy Light of Judgement

Send a message via AIM to Malicious_Mirth
lol hell yeah ronin warriors rowx!!!

tulpa is fukin cool.....but i like Myer link from vampire hunter D bloodlust......he was suc a cool badguy......and sailor moon is not really anime (i am gonna get bashed for this).....be gentle wickedgirl:D

AREA: infinite.
The Hitchickers guide to the galaxy provides this definition of the word infinite.
Bigger than the biggest thing ever and then some. Much bigger than that in fact, really amazingly immense, a totally stunning size, real "wow thats big," time. Infinity is just so big that, by comparison, bigness itself looks really quite titchy. Gigantic multiplied by colossal multiplied by staggeringly huge is the sort of concept were trying to get across here.

IMPORTS: none
It is impossible to import things into an infinite area, there being no outside to import things in from.

EXPORTS: none
(see imports)
Old 12-12-2003, 06:01 AM
Cryptkeeper

Send a message via AIM to avenger00soul Send a message via Yahoo to avenger00soul
I agree with you on the Vamp Hunter D stuff Mirth, but I thought she just wanted villains from cartoon series so I didn't post about film villains.

I don't like Sailor Moon either so she can bash the both of us.
Old 12-12-2003, 07:31 AM
Evil Dead

Quote:
Originally posted by Malicious_Mirth
lol hell yeah ronin warriors rowx!!!

tulpa is fukin cool.....but i like Myer link from vampire hunter D bloodlust......he was suc a cool badguy......and sailor moon is not really anime (i am gonna get bashed for this).....be gentle wickedgirl:D
I don't care if you didn't like it, you're a guy! Guys aren't supposed to like it! but why wouldn't it be REAL anime? Just because it isn't very edgy? Or does it just not have enough sex in it?
Old 12-12-2003, 02:42 PM
Holy Light of Judgement

no its because there is no plot and the main characters always ALWAYS loose to the bad guys........tuxedo mask is always coming to the rescue......plus it has to many sparkles and glitters.......

i will stop now just remember that this is my opinion lol

The Hitchickers guide to the galaxy provides this definition of the word infinite.
Bigger than the biggest thing ever and then some. Much bigger than that in fact, really amazingly immense, a totally stunning size, real "wow thats big," time. Infinity is just so big that, by comparison, bigness itself looks really quite titchy. Gigantic multiplied by colossal multiplied by staggeringly huge is the sort of concept were trying to get across here.

It is impossible to import things into an infinite area, there being no outside to import things in from.

(see imports)
Old 12-12-2003, 02:44 PM
Holy Light of Judgement

to me real anime is

classics like ronin warriors or new ones like rouroni kenshin(those are tv shows) movies tho like neon genesis: evangelion.....or hellsing( my favorite (avenger you would like this one if you like vampires))

anyway i will shut up now:D

(see imports)
Old 12-12-2003, 03:59 PM
Evil Dead

Well it is made for girls ya know...
Old 12-12-2003, 09:04 PM
Holy Light of Judgement

yeah i know i know

i am just a hard core anime fan......i get antsy lol:D

(see imports)
Old 12-29-2003, 07:21 PM
willows mommy

don't worry wicked lady i got ya back as a fellow sailor moon fan. to me i still feel its a anime glitz and gliter and all and the goods guys don't always lose by the way.

jupiter... oak evolution!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!