Old 09-11-2005, 11:14 AM
mortis514

HM&M Horror movie awards

The good folks over at HM&M are haveing a horror film awards stop by and cast your votes for your favorite horror film/actor follow the link below thanks and have a good time

HM&M homepage
Old 09-27-2005, 01:40 AM
No charge for awesomeness

Thanks for wasting my fuckin' time ya asshole.

I went and checked out your awards and let me just comment on a few things....

1-Your nominee selection was horrible. Why the hell would you have Constantine and Friday the 13 Part 4 on the list for best horror film ever? What the hell?

2- I don't know what kind of retards frequent your site, but it's obvious that about half of them have a boner for Hellraiser since it basically won every award it could. According to your site, Doug Bradley is the best horror actor ever, Hellraiser was the best film ever and it's gore has never been matched. Give me a fuckin' break... :rolleyes:

3-All the voting threads are locked already so I signed up for your site for nothing. You can delete my account if you want since I wont be going back there to hang out with all of you Pinhead cock jockeys any more.
Old 10-01-2005, 07:01 PM
mortis514

Sorry you felt that way man but the threads were locked so that the admins could narrow down the categories and eliminate the ones that could be...as for the choices all the nominees were picked by the members a few weeks prior and seeing as that this is only the first year for the awards there were quite a few Bugs to work out.....I assure you that what you saw wont be the final word on certain categories...and even though I personaly think Doug Bradley is a good actor I can only hope that he wont be winning every award he is up for....I apriciate you comeing by to check them out and hope you will come back again when we unlock the polls with a more narrowed list of nominees...thank you
Old 10-01-2005, 07:07 PM
Get ahold of yourself.

Send a message via AIM to massacre man
Quote:
Originally posted by bwind22
Thanks for wasting my fuckin' time ya asshole.

I went and checked out your awards and let me just comment on a few things....

1-Your nominee selection was horrible. Why the hell would you have Constantine and Friday the 13 Part 4 on the list for best horror film ever? What the hell?

2- I don't know what kind of retards frequent your site, but it's obvious that about half of them have a boner for Hellraiser since it basically won every award it could. According to your site, Doug Bradley is the best horror actor ever, Hellraiser was the best film ever and it's gore has never been matched. Give me a fuckin' break... :rolleyes:

3-All the voting threads are locked already so I signed up for your site for nothing. You can delete my account if you want since I wont be going back there to hang out with all of you Pinhead cock jockeys any more.
that was like Ownage from beyond the grave...
Old 10-01-2005, 08:24 PM
Tonight's the nght.

I don't like PinHead.:)
Old 10-01-2005, 09:06 PM

I don't mind him, but it's not like I think he's the cream of the horror villain crop or anything though.
Old 10-02-2005, 04:35 AM
mortis514

well if it helps I can explain the Doug votes the mods at HM&M advertised on several sites for the awards and one of them happened to be Doug Bradley.com when the votes only came from the HM&M members they were a lot more spread out....then the Pin Head clan moved in and thats how he acumulated so many votes ....Just so you know I am in the process of narrowing down the categories and should have new polls open this evening if you want to take abouther stab at voteing on the Awards
Old 10-02-2005, 04:26 PM
mortis514

The Polls for the First Anual HM&M Horror movie awards have been reopened! they have been narrowed down to four nominee's for each categorie...And you the fans have a chance to decide who the recipients will be!

HM&M hompage
Old 10-06-2005, 07:57 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by mortis514
The Polls for the First Anual HM&M Horror movie awards have been reopened! they have been narrowed down to four nominee's for each categorie...And you the fans have a chance to decide who the recipients will be!

HM&M hompage
You tricky bastard!

The only thing different about these new polls is that there are just way less options for Hellraiser to beat in every single category! And even after narrowing it down, the options that are left still are crap for the most part.

I cant believe I allowed you to waste my time again. :rolleyes: I'm done with that bullshit. Don't post here saying the results are up either because I can tell you right now what they are going to be.... Hellraiser, Hellraiser, Doug Bradley, Hellraiser, Pinhead, Pinhead, Hellraiser, Clive Barker.

:rolleyes:
Old 10-10-2005, 07:38 AM
mortis514

Well thats why I posted it here in the first place so you and anyone else interested can go there and get your vote counted...If you dont want hellraiser to win rally the troops get in there and vote for someone else....I agree with you whole heartedly although Doug is a good actor he isnt the best of the best ....I cant make ppl vote i am only the admin overseeing these awards...Again I apoligize for you not being happy but what can I do the ppl have spoken the only alternative is to send ppl that way to sway the votes