Go Back   Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror. > Horror Movie Discussion > Latest Horror Movies
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Old 12-05-2015, 10:53 PM
Evil Dead

I recently went through the Blade films and have a hard time picking between the first two. I can see why Blade II would be someone's favorite and it's a kick-ass movie, but the first is also awesome.
Old 12-06-2015, 01:20 AM
HDC's werewolf enthusiast

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toddallthingshorror View Post
Batman movies- The Dark Night Rises (I know I know...everyone loves the Joker) but Bane kicks Batmans ass!!!
Interesting to see someone add Batman to the lineup. I wouldn't go with the reboot series myself but that's me. Personally I think Batman (1989) was the best, especially as far as a horror theme goes. Returns was even darker. I wish they had kept the theme going (even though I love Batman Forever). Dark Batman is best Batman. Pointless to dress like a bat if you can't invoke a fearful image in your foes, and the last three made never had that for me.

Supposed to be happy, but I'm only getting colder. Wear a smile on my face, but there's a demon inside.
Free to use signature images and avatars!
Old 12-06-2015, 05:55 PM
Evil Dead

Batman isn't Horror, but I'm also of the small group who felt TDKR was the best Batman film thus far.
Old 12-15-2015, 10:46 PM
Evil Dead

Looking forward to seeing the 1983 anthology Nightmares when it hits Blu-ray in another week from now from Scream Factory. I caught it on the Sci-Fi Channel years ago but the only segment I remember well is The Bishop Of Battle.
Old 12-28-2015, 03:20 PM
Evil Dead

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jigsaw Killer View Post
Looking forward to seeing the 1983 anthology Nightmares when it hits Blu-ray in another week from now from Scream Factory. I caught it on the Sci-Fi Channel years ago but the only segment I remember well is The Bishop Of Battle.

Recently bought this on Blu-ray and will be seeing it very soon. The Bishop Of Battle is the one segment always remembered and talked about from this. I don't think I've seen this anthology since the early 2000s at least when it was on the Sci-Fi Channel.
Old 12-29-2015, 06:28 PM
Scholar

Friday The 13th - The original.

Halloween - The first movie.

A Nightmare On Elm Street - The first was the best, but Dream Warriors was a close second.

Evil Dead - Evil Dead II is the best. Hands down.
Old 12-29-2015, 06:56 PM
Evil Dead

What about the other series, seen them?
Old 12-29-2015, 07:09 PM
Scholar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jigsaw Killer View Post
What about the other series, seen them?
I've seen them, but most of them sometime ago. Really just got back into horror a few months ago, and need to brush up after being out the genre for about four years or so. When I have more free time, I plan on binge watching the other series, and when I formed a more recent opinion, I will let you know it.
Old 01-02-2016, 04:53 AM
Evil Dead

I get it.
Old 01-04-2016, 10:53 PM
Evil Dead

Having seen the Nightmares anthology for the first time in many years, The Bishop Of Battle is still the best segment as I remembered.