Go Back   Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror. > Horror, But Not Movies > TV Shows
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Old 07-31-2015, 02:44 PM
HDC's werewolf enthusiast

Scooby-Doo, Where Are You!
Bob's Burgers
Spider-Man and His Amazing Friends

Unintentional cartoon kick whoops.

Supposed to be happy, but I'm only getting colder. Wear a smile on my face, but there's a demon inside.
Free to use signature images and avatars!
Old 07-31-2015, 03:17 PM
Hellraiser

Almost finished season 2 of Nikita
Old 07-31-2015, 03:19 PM
Hellraiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roiffalo View Post
Scooby-Doo, Where Are You!
Bob's Burgers
Spider-Man and His Amazing Friends

Unintentional cartoon kick whoops.
I used to love Scooby-Doo, my favourite was 'Scooby-Doo on Zombie Island', it was actually kinda scary back then Oh gosh now I want to watch it
Old 07-31-2015, 04:01 PM
HDC's werewolf enthusiast

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wednesday View Post
I used to love Scooby-Doo, my favourite was 'Scooby-Doo on Zombie Island', it was actually kinda scary back then Oh gosh now I want to watch it
Zombie Island traumatized me when I was a kid. I don't think too much of it now though. The original TV shows will always be my favorite though. Besides the nostalgia (my sister and I grew up with several VHS tapes as it was my mother's favorite show growing up), it also has the most beautiful backgrounds I've ever seen. Their creepy atmosphere and use of colors and textures... I'd love to one day own one of the original backgrounds to any of my favorite episodes. Also love a lot of the monsters the show came up with. I just love sitting and drawing to them while watching a marathon of episodes.

Supposed to be happy, but I'm only getting colder. Wear a smile on my face, but there's a demon inside.
Free to use signature images and avatars!
Old 07-31-2015, 04:40 PM
Hellraiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roiffalo View Post
Zombie Island traumatized me when I was a kid. I don't think too much of it now though. The original TV shows will always be my favorite though. Besides the nostalgia (my sister and I grew up with several VHS tapes as it was my mother's favorite show growing up), it also has the most beautiful backgrounds I've ever seen. Their creepy atmosphere and use of colors and textures... I'd love to one day own one of the original backgrounds to any of my favorite episodes. Also love a lot of the monsters the show came up with. I just love sitting and drawing to them while watching a marathon of episodes.
First time I watched it (can't remember how old I was but I was pretty young) it scared the hell out of me
I can't remember much of the TV show episodes but I remember always wanting to grow up and be apart of a gang like that haha.
I looove drawing whilst watching TV shows and films!
Old 07-31-2015, 05:37 PM
Evil Dead

I'm watching Astronauts Wives Club, and it's probably the most boring show I've ever seen. It's scene after scene of the women talking about their husbands.
Old 08-01-2015, 05:57 PM
That fucking Guy...

Watched another x-files or two yesterday...one was pretty good, still very early in the series...was about the agents going to an arctic research centre where they found that an alien organism had been hiding out deep in the ice, it would infect people and make them kill each other...saw it moving around in their necks...bit reminiscent of "The Thing", if I didn't know better I'd say it was an intentional nod.

I fell asleep for the one after it - but it seemed like one of those unimportant episodes to the overall series, which I'm finding a lot of season 1 actually is.
Seems like the best parts of the show are the current standalone "creepy" kind of episodes.

None of the big conspiracy stuff has started yet.

Lots of faces I recognise from other things and shows...Seth Green was in the second episode, I've seen a guy from Seinfeld, and a couple from Sons of Anarchy, and from what I understand about 5-6 people from Breaking Bad make appearances, including three of the core cast.

But yeah, from recollection, season 2-3 is where the show really picks up...so I will keep watching.
Old 08-01-2015, 06:30 PM
Evil Dead

Wet Hot American Summer: First Day of Camp is hysterical and I can't remember the last time I've laughed this much. The casting is alone is superb and there are tons of great cameos.
Old 08-01-2015, 06:44 PM
Evil Dead

Quote:
Originally Posted by cheebacheeba View Post
Watched another x-files or two yesterday...one was pretty good, still very early in the series...was about the agents going to an arctic research centre where they found that an alien organism had been hiding out deep in the ice, it would infect people and make them kill each other...saw it moving around in their necks...bit reminiscent of "The Thing", if I didn't know better I'd say it was an intentional nod.

I fell asleep for the one after it - but it seemed like one of those unimportant episodes to the overall series, which I'm finding a lot of season 1 actually is.
Seems like the best parts of the show are the current standalone "creepy" kind of episodes.

None of the big conspiracy stuff has started yet.

Lots of faces I recognise from other things and shows...Seth Green was in the second episode, I've seen a guy from Seinfeld, and a couple from Sons of Anarchy, and from what I understand about 5-6 people from Breaking Bad make appearances, including three of the core cast.

But yeah, from recollection, season 2-3 is where the show really picks up...so I will keep watching.
Hah. Neat. Started rewatching too. Yes, the stand alone episodes are usually the best. My favorite is probably the one with Lily Tomlin and some other respected actor playing ghosts in a haunted house Skully and Mulder visit on Christmas Eve.
Old 08-01-2015, 11:17 PM
Evil Dead

Quote:
Originally Posted by horcrux2007 View Post
I'm watching Astronauts Wives Club, and it's probably the most boring show I've ever seen. It's scene after scene of the women talking about their husbands.
Yeah, I can't even consider that entertainment. It seems like too many tv shows have this similar problem

My recent viewing:

So You Think You Can Dance
Hannibal
Ray Donovan (10/10 - this show is freaakin awesome!!)

So happy that both of my Rokus are working again and that I can now watch Showtime through HuluPlus