Go Back   Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror. > Horror Movie Discussion > Vintage Horror Movies
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Old 10-01-2006, 05:01 PM
Evil Dead

Don't Forget TCM in October!

Folks,

Don't forget to look at the monthly schedule for Turner Classic Movies for October! You can view it at www.tcm.com , usually all through the month of October they play old classic scary movies, this is where I finally saw the original "Freaks" for the first time.

Tonight at 10 EST is a movie called Night Must Fall about a psycopath that moves into an old lady's home. Sounds good to me!

Just thought I would give you all a heads up!

- evildemontoo
Old 10-01-2006, 05:02 PM
AKA Vampenguin/Dark_Hero

Send a message via AIM to The_Return
I wish we had that channel here...
Old 10-01-2006, 07:05 PM
Tenant

TCM is a god among television channels. It's the only channel I watch...they're spectacular.
Old 10-02-2006, 03:07 AM
AKA Vampenguin/Dark_Hero

Send a message via AIM to The_Return
Quote:
Originally posted by alkytrio666
TCM is a god among television channels. It's the only channel I watch...they're spectacular.
I watchede it some while on vacation in the states this past summer....seemed pretty awesome. I didnt have time to watch a full movie, but I caught about 30 min of "The Desperadoes". Seemed like a pretty decent ol' western
Old 10-02-2006, 03:37 AM
Tenant

They play great movies, and they show them the way they were meant to be shown: widescreen and uncut.
Old 10-02-2006, 07:22 PM
Evil Dead

If you get this channel and love the old black and whites, this Friday, Oct 6th starting at 8:00 PM EST:

8:00 PM Dr. Cyclops (1940)
A brilliant physicist in the Peruvian jungle discovers how to shrink his enemies. Cast: Albert Dekker, Thomas Coley, Janice Logan. Dir: Ernest B. Schoedsack. C-76 mins, TV-PG

9:30 PM Murders in the Rue Morgue (1932)
A mad doctor tries to mix human and gorilla blood with deadly results. Cast: Bela Lugosi, Sidney Fox, Leon Ames. Dir: Robert Florey. BW-61 mins, TV-PG, CC

10:45 PM Devil Bat, The (1940)
A mad scientist trains killer bats to respond to a special scent. Cast: Bela Lugosi, Suzanne Kaaren, David O'Brien. Dir: Jean Yarbrough. BW-68 mins, TV-PG

12:00 AM Dr. Jekyll And Mr. Hyde (1941)
A scientist's investigations into the nature of good and evil turn him into a murderous monster. Cast: Spencer Tracy, Ingrid Bergman, Lana Turner. Dir: Victor Fleming. BW-113 mins, TV-PG, CC, DVS

2:00 AM Doctor X (1932)
A reporter investigates a series of cannibalistic murders at a medical college. Cast: Lee Tracy, Lionel Atwill, Fay Wray. Dir: Michael Curtiz. C-76 mins, TV-PG

3:30 AM Return Of Doctor X, The (1939)
A murderer returns from the grave with a thirst for blood. Cast: Humphrey Bogart, Rosemary Lane, Dennis Morgan. Dir: Vincent Sherman. BW-62 mins, TV-PG, CC

4:45 AM Mad Love (1935)
A mad doctor grafts the hands of a murderer on to a concert pianist's wrists. Cast: Peter Lorre, Frances Drake, Colin Clive. Dir: Karl Freund. BW-68 mins, TV-PG, CC
Old 10-03-2006, 03:50 AM
Tenant

Love Doctor X.
Old 10-03-2006, 10:36 AM
Evil Dead

hummm, I'm not sure I have seen it. I can't recall, although I may have seen it years ago and don't remember.