Go Back   Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror. > Horror Movie Discussion > Vintage Horror Movies
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Old 08-24-2007, 07:07 AM
Evil Dead

Send a message via AIM to XtRaVa Send a message via MSN to XtRaVa
Quote:
Originally Posted by everydaygeek View Post
Hi All,

I'm trying to remember the title of a horror movie from the 80's ( maybe even late 70's). Needless to say SPOILERS!!!!!!!!!!!!The basic plot is a CB radio junkie picks up a wierd signal on the CB one night. A wierd launghing/singing repeating the same two or thress words (don't recall what they were though i can hear it in my head). So the guy and his girlfriend drive around with the CB in the back of his campered pick up truck to find the sourch of the transmission. They find the house they belive it's coming from basicaly an old farm house and camp out at the palce. I believe they found a CB radio in the attatic that hadn't been hooked up in years or they took their CB radio into the attic. Some other couples show up and stay at the house too, CB junkies too i believe and one has a camper. Of course some people start to die one guy gets his throught cut when an old matel fan starts up and the blade flys off. They find out that a little girl had died there and she had a clown doll. Someone figures out it's the clown doll that's killing people so they go to the family's mosolium and find the girl looking like she just died yesterday even though it was 50 years or more ago and the clown doll in the crypt with her and burn her and the doll. Something about a cartaker of the properties maybe showing up too and everybody thinking he was the killer at first and the vehicals getting disabled so they couldn't leave seems to come to mind. Also the main couple gets away and at the end they are walking in the city and she sees the doll in a store window and then her boyfriend gets ran over and the doll is laughing.

Thanks for taking time to read this and any help you can give me.
One word: Paragraphs.

1,2 Michael's coming for you...3,4 Better lock your door...5,6 Grab a crucifix...7,8 Better stay up late...9,10 Never sleep again.