Go Back   Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror. > Horror, But Not Movies > Games
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Old 04-16-2021, 01:20 PM
I'am Gone Girl

Bloody Eyeballs Or The Bones

All Of My Phantom Postings Are Pretty Wild Sounding And Are Also Out Of This World Petrifying But What I Have To Say On The Bloody Bones Game Will Most Definitely Surprise You To Bits Cause Vamps Actually Demons Will Try To Play This Screwed Up Cat And Mouse Game Even If You Don't Know?. Most Likely They Will Be Low Level Djinns Or Goblins And Sometimes Even Both Trying Hard Take Your Soul From Your Body While You Are Unconscious Or Even Inorder Start A Covert Conflict With You In The Middle Of The Night Right Out Of The Blue Cause They Are Trying To Become Devils. Months Ago Around Christmas Before I Lost The Shitty Go Nowhere Apartment That I Was Sharing With My Poor Sick Father With Parkinson's Disease And Lymphedema Because The Scummy Government Of Stinking American Won't Qualify For Any Of Their Programs Because I'am The Wrong Gender And Wrong Race. But Nobody Knows Expect For Me And This Spooky Haunt Of An Horror Forum Know That I Plan On Becoming A Real Life Harpy Or Strix Probably By Asking For One Of These Furious High Flying Lady Birds To Give An Actual Monster Egg That I Can Incubate Either In My Poor Gothic Feminist Heart Or I Can Just Put It Inside Of My Stomach Like Every Other Female?. Weaboos I Have Been A Witch In Training For Over The Last Five Or Six Years Give Or Take Since I'am So Sick Of Toxic Masculinity And Also Being Bullied By Everyone For Being A Black Woman Whom Also Loves Monsters And Occultism So End The Patriarchy.
Old 04-16-2021, 01:34 PM
I'am Gone Girl

They Are Too Aggressive For Me/There Is Worse Out There

Fellow Webzines And Net Creeps Male Dijjin Would Make Good Boyfriends Or Even Better Demonic Boyfriends If They Did Not Suddenly Tiger Prance On While You Are Sleeping. And Be Like I'am Going To Snatch Your Spirit Away Goth Girl And How Romantic Is That/Heck No Twisted Stalkers Cause I Don't Know You That Way/Give Me Some Dead Or Dying Flowers And Show Me Your Baby Makers/I Don't Want No Half Demon Babies/ I'am Not A Zombie Chaser So I Don't Want To See Deformed Dying Things Crawling Around/But They Are So Stuck In Their Own Ways Which Really Turns Me Off/This What It Looks Like When The Whole World Is Telling You To Become A Lesbian And To Go And Drown You Bi Lady/Female Bird Witches And Male Nightmare Demons Can Near Be Romantically Involved With Each Not In This World And Certainly Not In Hell Either.

Last edited by Tomie13HarpyGirly; 04-16-2021 at 01:38 PM.
Old 04-16-2021, 01:48 PM
I'am Gone Girl

Whenever I'am Alone By Myself I Don't Know What Can Happen

What We Have Here Is An Unamicable Split/Whenever They They Become Bored They Also Become Very Unpredictable And Also Potentially Harmful To Me?/I Don't Feel Comfortable Around Them Anymore/Them Deciding To Become Disfigured. And Small Black Cats And Bothering Me At Night Is Definitely Not Cool With Me/I Don't Want To Deal With Those Awful Psychic Attacks And Astral Plane Assaults Ever Again So No Sorry/When I Finally Become A Fullfleged Night Raven With Actually Real Witch Powers I Will Finally Become The Strong. And Formidable Female Witch That I Always Know That I Can Become Without The Influence Of Negative Male Influences In My Sad Sob Story Of A Life/Hello Cause Lesbianism Is Calling My Name/It's April Of 2021 And The Highlight Of My Entire Day Is Watching Cooties The Movie On YouTube.

Last edited by Tomie13HarpyGirly; 04-16-2021 at 05:30 PM.
Old 04-16-2021, 05:02 PM
I'am Gone Girl

Nobody Has Ever Survived

Never Allow Any Wandering Demonic Entities To Play Dry Bones Or Dry Blood With You Cause Chances Are Very Great That Won't Survive The Night To See The Next Day Cause The Absolutely Love To Scare The Living Crap Right Out Of You For No Reason. And They Get Very Bored And These Common Jinn Or Dijjins Get Bored Just Like Humans And It Is Very Hard For Them To Keep Up The Half-Human Scararade Going Most Of The Time Unfortunately For Gothic Or Alternative Females Like Me. The Become Very Predatory In Nature And The Can Easily Feed On A Hapless Human Spirit And Then It's Too Late/Try To Give Warnings.
/My Dad Noticed First Bless His Soul/I Know That They Hunt Me At Night And It's Very Unpleasant Both To My Ears And Very Fiber Of My Being. I Know To Be Very Careful At Night So This Really Worries Me To No End Naturally So Cause One Day I Will Eventually Get My Own Place Even If It's A Trailer In A Another State Or City.
/Say Even Hawaii Then What Exactly Will Happen When I Start To Have A Life Of My Own Full Of Dating?Mostly Women/With A Few Good Men And Social Events?. I Maybe Walking At Night From A Gothic Event? Or Driving Some Place At Night Especially Late At Night Then Suddenly Danger Is Near Me? And I Can Possibly Get Into An Abrupt Accident ?Or Even Worse Than That During Those Fateful And Devastating Times.
Old 04-16-2021, 05:28 PM
I'am Gone Girl

Music Can Set Me Free From The Chains Of Everyone

I Long In My Unseeable Spirit To Become A Sirin Or Alknost Which Are Basically Russian Names For Bird Winged And Feathered Women With Beautiful Voices And Often Equally Beautiful Faces And Lovely Bosoms. Their Singing Is So Lovely That Attract Other Creatures Like Deities And Even Nymphs Or Also Demons But Their Powerful Voices Can Also Be Downright Deadly? To Demonic Beings So Their Actually Weapons Just Like Their Sharp Claws. They Live Either Near The Underworld? Or Near Heaven? So Quite Frankly I Believe Myself To A Sirin Cause Their Music Is Mournful And They Live Near Or In The Underworld But I Know That I Will Be A Crow With The Power To Create And Control Fire/These Restless Nightmare Imps Could Have Given Me The Crow Totem That I Seek But They Have Special Agreements. And I Have To Agree To And Given Our Longish And Murky And Confusing Circumstances Together I Don't See It Happening Which Is Kind Of A Good Thing. /They Are Tricksters And I Don't Need To Be Dealing With Tricks Cause My Whole Ruined Existence Of Almost 27 Years Of Life Have Been Marked By Tacky People Giving Me The Running Around Like I'am An 911th Terrorist Or Nazi War Criminal. And All I Want To Do Is Look Hot,Make Music,Write Books,Create Beautiful Things That People Can Enjoy Even Though My Sense Of Beauty And Reality Is Much Different Than Most People. As Off The Wall It Sounds I Hear Music In My Heart Even Music That My Desert Demon Stalkers Can't Hear/We Have Sort Of A Frenemy Relationship If You Can Even Can It That?/Some Tales Say That Goblins Or Imps Want Contact With Other Beings But They Are Cursed To Always Trip Themselves Up Due To Not Siding With The Devil And Not Being A Angel.