Go Back   Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror. > Horror, But Not Movies > Horror Fiction Posts
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Old 03-02-2004, 04:10 AM
Scares Little Kids

Of lust and disinfectant 2nd part

here's the rest of the short story a couple of posts down, read the other part first!

“You will have to wait a minute. You are disgusting. I will clean you.” She heard him walk away and knew what was going to come, she knew it had hurt the last times, but she couldn’t feel anymore, too tired and broken and a pain inside stronger than any pain outside could be. The crashing of the water from the hose startled her, but where it once had felt like hammers beating her body, now it felt like a tingling, nothing more. Where once it had felt icy cold, now it didn’t seem colder than the steel of the table she was on. The disinfectant poured on her skin and into her wounds didn’t burn anymore as it had before and the scouring pad scrubbing her body seemed the stroke of a hand. As her mind overloaded, her body became numb. No hope, no future. No life. Anything happening now was just foreplay to death.
“Today you can be a toilet.” Two fingers were forced into her mouth, through the wires, ripping her lips and she swallowed the blood flowing, making her gag. She spat out the blood, and could talk for the first time in, how long? “What do you want from me?” He hit her across the face with the back of his hand. “Arrogant cunt. This isn’t about you. This is about me.” Staring blankly at her, he sat down on a steel chair next to the table and took off his shoes and put them under the chair, exactly in the middle, next to each other. Next he took off his socks, folded them twice and carefully, symmetrically put them into his shoes. He opened all the buttons of his shirt and took it off. Standing up he placed the shirt on the chair and closed all the buttons before folding it in a perfectly ordered package and placing it on a steel shelf on the wall. He took off his belt and slowly rolled it into a circle and placed it next to the shirt on the shelf. “Nice to see you take better care of your clothes than of people,” she sneered, causing him to turn around and hit her once more, this time a fist in the stomach, forcing the air out of her lungs. “I prefer silence,” he said, leaning close over her, breathing warm air into her face. Seemingly undisturbed he continued to undress, taking off his trousers, holding them in the air and folding them in a practiced and overly meticulous way. After putting them on the shelf as well, he took off and folded his boxer shorts, placing them on top of the shirt on the shelf. He stood naked before her, skinny and pale, and squeezed her nose, forcing her to open her mouth. “You can be my toilet.” The warm flow of piss in her mouth and over her face made her sick. She gagged, trying to spit it out, trying to close her mouth, but he put a rubber-gloved hand over her mouth to keep it in. “Flush.” There was no escape. She swallowed. The sour disgusting taste made her throw up, waves of blood-filled vomit replacing the taste of piss, but unable to exit her mouth. Again, she swallowed, and as he removed his hand her body struggled between gagging and breathing. She had to escape, there had to be a way, there had to be a way! And she screamed, she screamed her lungs out, crying, pleading to her captor to let her go, she would do anything, but there was no reply, just a blank stare. She wasn’t going to make it. The man said nothing, started moving his hands over her body, stroking her breasts, her neck, her arms, her belly, her thighs, her feet… Now it was just one hand, moving up over her legs, creeping up, nesting itself between her legs, stroking her vagina and forcing two fingers in, slowly going in and out and in and out, while his other hand was stroking his own body, squeezing his balls, stroking his dick, which was getting harder and harder. He softly moaned and started jerking. Fucking pervert. This could be her chance to at least hurt him. “Listen,” she said, “There’s no reason to do that yourself, why not come here and I’ll give you a nice blowjob?” The thought of forcing her teeth deep into that bastards cock and ripping it off was almost erotic. “Would you really do that?” He said, seeming to consider it. “Why not. But as a precaution I’d better pull your teeth out.” Oh my God. Oh my God. Oh my God. What has she done? He was moving to a desk on the other side of the room, picking up a pipe wrench, weighing it in his hand and looked at her with these terrible empty eyes. “No, no, no wait, I won’t bite, I promise! Please!” No use, he was already fitting the wrench around a tooth, the crunching sound resounding in her head as he slowly pulled. The pain was a hammer, and she fainted, only to be awoken again by stinging slaps in the face. One by one, slowly, in what seemed to be hours, her teeth were pulled, and her despair turned to pure panic as even unconsciousness offered only seconds of escape. Death was no longer to be feared, but to be desired. “Good, that’s taken care of.” Unable to speak, she sobbed and moaned and shook her head. Please, no more. No more. All she could do was cry when he rubbed his hand over her breasts, and with the other stroked his dick again. From her breasts his hand went down, and up again, to her neck, and then her face. He squeezed her nose so hard that she felt the bone was shattering and as she screamed he drove his dick up to the hilt into her toothless mouth and down her throat, thrusting hard, choking her. She drifted on the border of fainting, sinking into darkness by the lack of air, kept awake by the terrible pain. He was moaning, coming, fiery liquid shot down her throat, and as he stopped moving, she fainted.
She thought it was ice that woke her up, but soon realised it was something deeper, inside of her, and as she forced her eyes open she saw him, working a scalpel through a sea of blood. There was no ice, but an incision in her stomach. “It’s what’s inside that counts, wouldn’t you agree?” This was it. She was going to die today. Surprised at her indifference, she started laughing, a sad, mutilated laugh, growing louder and louder. Nothing matters. Let’s get it over with, let’s die. Why not? Today’s as good a day as any. Infuriated, he pushed his hand into the wound in her stomach, a burning pain shooting through her, but all she could do was laugh and laugh. “You think this is funny? Fucking bitch! You fucking cunt!” She laughed even harder. He was getting nervous, losing his control, his power. He was biting his fingernails now, pacing back and forth, mumbling to himself. “No!” He returned to the table, picked up the scalpel and drove it into her leg, making it twitch, and still she laughed. Again he stabbed her and something had snapped within her by now. Rather than screaming in pain she laughed in pleasure as the point of the scalpel penetrated her leg, sending a tingling wave through her body. Oh, how good this started to feel… “No,” he shouted again, “this is not possible!” Outraged he threw his scalpel through the room, now beating her flesh with his fists, frenzied, wanting to pulverize her. And every punch set off a shockwave of pleasure, her laughter mixed with a desire for more. Harder and harder he punched, turning her body into a mash of blood and bruise and shattered bone. Her face was gone, her jaw splintered, her nose broken and her eyes burning in swollen sockets. Broken ribs stuck out of her chests and her intestines were exposed to open air from the incisions and the relentless beating and her pleasure built like a bomb close to detonation. She wanted to scream for more but her mouth was nothing more than a formless pulp. Her tormentor had become an unwilling lover and all she wanted while her head was getting lighter was more. “So you like this, whore? You want to fuck? Alright, let’s fuck!” Yes, let’s fuck, more! More! The feeling of rubber gloves on her vagina made her moan, and scream as her ripped through, working his fingers in, two, three, four, his whole fist. Flesh ripped and tore and pleasure grew. His arm was inside her now, working its way through violently and her head was spinning as her body twitched in delight. It was still not enough. If this fuck was going to kill her, it had better be good. Deeper still he pushed until he was out again, his fist sliding through the wound in her belly and she exploded and came like never before, in a whirl of colours and electricity and shockwaves, she was flying and landing and every muscle and fibre in her body wanted to contract, but she was too weak and tired and could only feel… And as the feeling ebbed, she felt confused, was this really happening? and she fainted.

Last edited by Sheepor Wolf; 03-04-2004 at 03:49 AM.
Old 03-02-2004, 12:52 PM

Very good, especially considering the other crap we have on this board. You know, you could have posted this under part 1.
Old 03-04-2004, 01:14 AM
Scares Little Kids

Thanks! Most people just asked me if i was feeling alright or needed to talk....
Why am i called little Boo by the way?
Old 03-04-2004, 03:51 PM

You've only made 4 posts. Oh, and don't get used to nice comments.