Go Back   Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror. > Contributors, Articles & Others > News, Reviews & Article Discussions
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Old 03-07-2005, 10:05 PM
Cenobiter

Post Quentin vs. Freddy vs. Jason?

Tarantino may direct next slasher sequel. [details]
Old 03-09-2005, 11:00 AM
Raymie25

movie classic

Freddy vs Jason was a great movie and i believe another movie would be great but i would love to see Freddy vs Jason vs Michael myers i just think rhat prospect would be mouthwatering.
Old 03-13-2005, 10:21 PM
Misanthrope

I don't see it happening somehow.....
Old 03-18-2005, 10:37 AM
smartalec

Yeah,Lets Just Get Em All In Their You Idiot.While were at It Lets Let Another Japenese/Chinese whatever the hell he is Direct The Damn Movie.One Of The Biggest Dissapointments in Horror History.Jason Vs. Freddy sucked ASS!Jason X Was A Better Movie And It Didnt Even Have As Big A Budget.who In Their right Mind Lets Some Jap direct One Of The Biggest And Supposedly Scariest Horror Films of All Time.I Am In No Way Racist.Just Pissed That Two Of The Biggest American Horror Franchises Would Be In The Hands Of Anyone Except An American Director.

A Sequel,Sure Lets Get The Pope To Come In And Direct!
Old 03-28-2005, 08:18 AM
reposed

i would love to see his take on the series. probably be the most bloodiest of the whole franchise. more virgins would be dead than any other.... i would shoot it totally in black and white. i loved that about that one scene in kill bill. it just adds a nice feel for the whole thing. as far as any sort of new "versus" movie. im still awaiting for chucky vs. the leprechaun.... in a battle of the shortest/cheesiest horror icons... haha.
Old 04-05-2005, 02:45 AM
Lets play a game...

Send a message via AIM to FreddyC.Krueger Send a message via Yahoo to FreddyC.Krueger
Well, even though I think they've already made too many Friday the 13ths, a new one would be nice. Jason X was alright, but... well, just didn't have the same feel to it. Too Sci-Fi for a Jason movie, if you ask me. If he directs it as well as he did Pulp Fiction, its sure to be a success. And who knows, maybe it'll have some original good memorable quotes.

Isn't it funny how quickly people turn against you... even your so-called friends?
Old 05-09-2005, 10:41 PM
david northam

There has been talk of the new friday the 13th. with jason vs michael myers
Old 05-09-2005, 10:45 PM
david northam

This will be the last of the friday the 13's... jason dies in 13
Old 06-30-2005, 08:44 PM
LeatherJason

that'd be good if they made thirteen of them...but this would only be the 12th, and thats if you count freddy vs. jason. i'm sure you've all heard about the freddy vs. jason vs. ash rumour? it fell over in pre production but apparently its still a chance with ash or perhaps another slasher as a third character. in this idea freddy plays the puppet master to ash who fights jason. they also might just make a freddy vs. jason 2 which i hope they DON'T do. just get tarantino to make a new F13 is what i reckon.
Old 07-04-2005, 04:04 PM
I'M 37!!!

Quote:
originally posted by david northam
This will be the last of the friday the 13's... jason dies in 13
He's already dead ya dumbfuck!:mad:

Quote:
Originally Posted by ferretchucker View Post
It's not rape if you shout suprise!