Go Back   Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror. > Contributors, Articles & Others > News, Reviews & Article Discussions
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Old 10-03-2003, 04:26 PM
Unregistered

The reason Dimension is proposing this to the fans is because they own the rights to both characters. This would be the easiest way for them to cash in on the sucess of the Freddy vs. Jason movie and the inevitable success of Alien vs. Predator. If you recall it took forever for New Line Cinema to buy the rights to the Friday the 13th series from Paramount, and that is why the Freddy vs. Jason flim took so long to materialize. I do agree with the masses on the issue however, this film wouldn't be nearly as successful for the simple reason that the Freddy and Jason characters have cross over popularity tha t appealled to a wide audience. I would consider Michael Myers to have the same sort of popularity, but not Pinhead.
Old 10-03-2003, 05:02 PM
Unregistered

How a bout michael myers vs freddt vs jason because there all unstopabull and it would be good to see the 3 feird horror caryters ever

form jamie sheehy 61 hume ave melton south
Old 10-03-2003, 05:47 PM
Evil Dead

Send a message via AIM to Tony Send a message via Yahoo to Tony
Quote:
Originally posted by Unregistered
How a bout michael myers vs freddt vs jason because there all unstopabull and it would be good to see the 3 feird horror caryters ever

form jamie sheehy 61 hume ave melton south
I'm not trying to be a he-bitch or even move off topic but I seriously fucking laughed out loud when I read this.
Old 10-04-2003, 04:23 AM
Evil Dead

:O

I don't mean to be an asshole either, but my God -- that is just SAD.

It really is.

James
http://members.tripod.com/~NEWMANATOR/index.html
Old 10-04-2003, 06:14 AM
Cryptkeeper

Send a message via AIM to avenger00soul Send a message via Yahoo to avenger00soul
You guys are mean as hell. Hehe
Old 10-06-2003, 07:51 AM
Stephen Starr

Wink storys of Michael Myers

I would like to see the best action horror movie Michael Myers vs. Jason.
Old 10-07-2003, 03:02 PM
Scares Little Kids

Send a message via AIM to Leatherface
Give Me A YAY!!! I wanna See Pinhead Torment Him! Michael Just Gets In The Way IMO! :)
Old 10-11-2003, 03:40 PM
Unregistered

Terrible Idea

I hope all of you know that this match-up shouldn't ever cross the minds of anyone...ever. "Pinhead", a name I don't like to use, since it isn't his original name (watch the Hellraiser movies and you'll find out) isn't one to be put up against a mindless stupid slasher. The whole basis of the Hellraiser films were to focus on the trappings of flesh, and Halloween was meant to only shock some people for a few minutes in the 70's. Random comment, the only good Hellraiser films were the first, second and fifth. The thrid, fourth and sixth just blow the entire idea of Clive Barker's work away. And if this movie is made, I know they won't include the original actor of the first movie, Douglas Bradley, who is a great friend of Clive, and was once in his acting crew named, "The Dog Company." I hope someone took time to read this.
Old 10-11-2003, 04:48 PM
Evil Dead

Send a message via AIM to thehalk
I think that myers n pin head would suck there nothing a like wat would be cool but want happin is myers vs jason or myers vs lether face or even candyman vs freddy but pinhead n myers thats goin to be wack
Old 10-11-2003, 05:07 PM
Kruegercreep626

what the F**k!?!?!

Id see it for the hell of it but myers would win easily. now mmyers Vs leatherface is a match or maybe chucky vs lepracaun

now theres tk of alien vs preditor? WTF!!! this is rediculace just stay with 2 matchups max.... But make sure their fuckin horror movies alien and preditor arent horror creatures!!! keep it at freddy vs jason and myers vs leatherface/pinhead or whatever!!! What the hell is wrong with you People!?!?!