Go Back   Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror. > Contributors, Articles & Others > News, Reviews & Article Discussions
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Old 12-03-2003, 08:17 AM
Cryptkeeper

Send a message via AIM to avenger00soul Send a message via Yahoo to avenger00soul
Quote:
Originally posted by Unregistered
Hi, my names Robert England,im afraid im not taking part in another roll in Freddy vs Jason2.Ive spoken to Kane Hodder himselve and belive it,or not ive canceled it at all the cinemas.
HAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!
Old 12-03-2003, 06:31 PM
That fucking Guy...

yeah avenger....first thing I said too...
Old 12-04-2003, 06:01 AM
Cryptkeeper

Send a message via AIM to avenger00soul Send a message via Yahoo to avenger00soul
Quote:
Originally posted by cheebacheeba
yeah avenger....first thing I said too...
At least he could have spelled the name right. Geez.
Old 12-23-2003, 08:33 AM
brianandjr

great idea

This movie will be a great idea , you could reunite freddy with nancy, jason with tina from friday 13th part 7 , and michael myers with his niece Jamie played by danielle harris. Also you could included leatherface or chucky but this time he's badder than ever , if you guys want to comment on this e-mail me at [email protected]
Old 12-23-2003, 05:09 PM
Unregistered

Michael

What r u people talking about? Myers Would kill jason no problem. And who said michael is human is full of crap. What r u smoking, he has been shot, burned, and fell from like a 4 story building. And u say he is human. Wow! U wish. Myers is #1
Old 12-24-2003, 09:46 AM
brianandjr

you guys are sort of right, michael I think could kill jason even freddy but they are all eternal , and adding chucky might be good because they could included his son which tiffinay gave birth to the 4th movie . And together they could cause alot .
Old 01-09-2004, 04:22 AM
FunnyJoey

Freddy Rulez

i think, that in the second movie they will have freddy vs jason AGAIN, but also i think Pinhead will be there, along with M.M. like the others sed MM will die freddy will keep running away and there will be a big fight between pinhead and jason but jason will win he does have the edge, then it will go back to Freddy vs jason. i do hope freddy wins, he is so much cooler than jason
Old 01-12-2004, 07:09 PM
coolice6903

Lightbulb Freddy....jason....michael....i got the story line

alright alright ......check this out.....the movie starts off in hell..where a devil sits there with 3 doors in front of him where freddy comes in one door and gives one of his one liners.....then jason comes through the middle door and stares freddy down for a couple of sec.s then just as he pulls his Machete out and raises it to freddy the third door opens and michael walks through carrying his knife backwards and freddy gives his one liner like who the hell is the white bitch........then the devil looks at them all and starts to laugh and then continues on to say that he has a proposition for the three of them.....who ever can kill the most ppl in the time period givin they will become the devils right hand man they can use any tatics possiable including fighting eachother......then he sends them back to earth.......then the fun begins........if u want to email me for a reply...its [email protected]

Last edited by coolice6903; 01-12-2004 at 07:16 PM.
Old 01-12-2004, 09:56 PM
That fucking Guy...

You guys....Myers, Pinhead, Chucky....as potentially cool as that would be, realistically, I don't think any of 'em are going to happen.....why?
The rights to those characters belong to different production companies - too much bullshit to make it happen, that, and competing companies are unlikely to either;
a: make another company look like they have a "must see" film by putting their character in it, hence making money off that character, and even royalties probably wouldn't be considered enough to let the abovementioned slide.
or b: most likely, put another character from a different production company in their film....unless of course, they were gonna just let said character get totally asskicked by their own golden boy/s...which of course, would NOT be agreed to by the "other" production company....
The only way anybody's gonna put pinhead, myers or any of those characters belonging to other production companies is to buy the rights to the character....and I'm willing to bet the price on those guys is gonna be more than certain people are going to pay...especially when they have a film to make, and a budget to stick to....
See what I mean by too much bullshit?
Maybe, in future, there could be a slight possibility of a "swap" or something of the like, but the kind of negotiations probably required for such a thing would no doubt take at least a year or two....
I think you guys are more likely to see Ash in the next film, like it or not.
Old 01-14-2004, 04:10 PM
bigbluedave

Re: Freddy....jason....michael....i got the story line

Quote:
Originally posted by coolice6903
..who ever can kill the most ppl in the time period givin they will become the devils right hand man they can use any tatics possiable including fighting eachother......then he sends them back to earth.......then the fun begins

This sounds like it could be a fun film gore from start to finish.