Old 08-23-2009, 04:28 AM
Scares Little Kids

Coming Soon - Sexy Killer

Here's my latest project, check out Spanish high camp gorefest, Sexy Killer

Trailer link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lDXfs4oxf7o

YOU'LL DIE FOR HER

Colourful, kitsch, gory and extremely funny, the horror-comedy SEXY KILLER is a crowd-pleasing popcorn movie – part serial killer thriller and part zombie shocker – that wittily pays homage to the genre classics that have so obviously inspired its makers. It brings to the screen a charming, sexy and charismatic anti-hero (or, in this case anti-heroine) in the form of a loveable serial killer for whom viewers will be rooting until the final frame.

At an exclusive university dead bodies are turning up with alarming frequency, all believed to be victims of the notorious Campus Killer. The police are stumped as to who the killer might be and, of course, nobody suspects innocent looking med student Barbara. A superficial fashion queen whose childhood dream was to grow up to become the living embodiment of her favourite doll, Cindy Superstar, all Barbara needs now is to find herself a real-life equivalent of Cindy's plastic partner, Glenn. But behind the mask of her perfectly applied make-up is a deadly cross between Paris Hilton and American Psycho's Patrick Bateman, a female serial killer for whom ruthlessly slaughtering people isn't so much a question of why as one of why not?

Barbara's grisly trail of murder fortuitously leads her into the arms of Tomas, a fellow student assigned to the campus morgue who is experimenting with a machine designed to translate thoughts and brainwaves into images. What he later discovers, though, is that with a little tinkering (and the addition of a healthy dose of Ecstasy to his subjects) the machine is able to reanimate the dead. Not surprisingly, this proves to be bad news for Barbara as Tomas begins reviving the Campus Killer's victims in the hope that at least one of them will be able to identify their murderer. Of course, what he hadn't bargained for was their insatiable hunger for both revenge and for human flesh. Soon, Tomas finds himself the innocent bystander in a bloody and explosive serial killer versus zombies showdown.

Written by Paco Cabezas (The Appeared), directed by Miguel Marti (Fin De Curso; Slam) and starring Macarena Gomez (Dagon), Cesar Camino (La Fiesta), Alejo Sauras (Broken Embraces) and Angel de Andres Lopez (Teresa: The Body Of Christ), SEXY KILLER gleefully references an endless list of cult and genre movies, including Scream, Macabre, Friday the 13th, Taxi Driver, Re-Animator, The Evil Dead, American Psycho, George A. Romero's zombie classics and even Crocodile Dundee. This is a comedy-horror movie fan's dream come true, packed with gruesome slayings, zombie madness and a superhot anti-heroine to die for.

SEXY KILLER (cert. 18) will be released on DVD (£12.99) by Momentum Pictures on 14th September 2009.
Old 08-23-2009, 12:25 PM
Ziggy Played Guitar

Send a message via MSN to ferretchucker Send a message via Skype™ to ferretchucker
I appreciate that you're new, but there is a forum very clearly laid out for horror movies that are upcoming, like this.

What's it called again?

The Ferrets like it...
Old 08-30-2009, 03:31 AM
Scares Little Kids

You're right of course,

Upcoming films would be better, maybe a mod will shift this post

In the meantime, I've got some more clips to post soon and there doesn't seem much point in moving this post on my own, so I stay here for now

Thanks for the heads up, I'll look where I'm walking next time!
Old 08-30-2009, 03:32 AM
Scares Little Kids

While we're waiting, here's the UK trailer: http://www.clipser.com/watch_video/1353042

Tags
cinema, horror, killer, sexy, world