Old 12-28-2012, 03:17 AM
Scares Little Kids

Smile Dreams

Friends forever!! You may have heard and read it many times, so have I. I have many friends but few are very close. When I was in LKG, I had a friend who lived in front of my house. We were in the same school and same class as well. Years have passed and so has our friendship. We were best buddies; we used to be together all day long, together at school, together in the evening while playing and almost everywhere. When we were in class 6th she got a minor stomach ache, so she didn't attend school for a few days. I was expecting her to be alright, but she died. The doctor didn't catch any major reason for her death.

I was so sad that it took me months to recover from the fact that my best friend had passed away. It has been nine years since her death, but I have frequently had her in my dreams. I really don’t know why and what she wants to tell me. I also don’t want to know what she wants. Really, these dreams are not about our friendship or the good moments we have spent together instead they always indicate something wrong or scary.

I still remember one of the scariest dreams I have had of her. She was looking very angry and annoyed as she was trying to tell me something. I was trying to make myself understand that it was just a dream but I could not .Then I saw her indicating towards me that she wants to stab me. I was so scared, I tried hard to run away but I was stuck. I don’t remember how my dream ended but I felt like I survived the attack in the morning. I think it’s her ghost that does not want to leave me. Don’t know how many more dreams are ahead for me.

Submit your stories at Shortnscarystories.com

Thanks and Regards
Short N Scary Stories Team

Tags
ghost stories, horror stories, scary story