Old 01-11-2013, 03:30 PM
Vampire Hippie

Post Gothic Horror FINDING POE up for P&E

Finding Poe, my Edgar Allan Poe-inspired novel, is up for the P&E Readers' Choice Award. This is a reader-selected award, based on the opinions of those who have read a good sample of the year's novels in their genres.

I do not want token votes; although many authors treat this yearly poll as a popularity contest and beg for unfounded votes, I do not want to win--or even place--based on votes that do not truly support my work.

For that reason, I'm offering Kindle gift copies of my novel through Amazon to anyone who can commit to reading my novel before the January 14 voting deadline. The votes of those who read and enjoyed Finding Poe will be greatly appreciated; those who read it and did not feel it earned their vote are under no obligation to take any further action.

With that said, I've looked at the competition, and I truly do believe Finding Poe is the cream of the crop--enough so to offer free Kindle copies to those willing to consider voting. There is no registration required, although you will be asked to leave your name and e-mail for verification purposes--your information will be discarded at the end of the voting period.

My thanks for tour support.

Here's the voting link: http://critters.org/predpoll/novelh.shtml

Tags
contests, horror, opinion, poe, poll