Go Back   Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror. > Horror, But Not Movies > Music
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Old 03-15-2004, 07:03 PM
willows mommy

Quote:
Originally posted by SFF
You know, I really thought she sucked until she stopped being fake and corny, and put out her Stripped CD. I thought Dirty was really catchy. I think the way in which she presents her "sleaziness" is admirable. It is almost as if she is doing it as a kind of protest, and I dig that. That is how her and Britany differ.
i didn't really like her that much till stripped came out. i like the song fighter and beautiful. not really a big fan of here or britney but i did get the cd

WICKED LADYS BUDDY

Human passions have mysterious ways, in children as well as grown-ups. Those affected by them can't explain them, and those who haven't known them have no understanding of them at all. -neverending story (the book)
Old 03-15-2004, 07:07 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally posted by bloodygurl02
i didn't really like her that much till stripped came out. i like the song fighter and beautiful. not really a big fan of here or britney but i did get the cd
Well, I didn't get the CD, but I downloaded several of the songs. Dirty is always on my playlist. LOL As for Britney, I wouldn't listen to any of her shit if she payed me.
Old 03-15-2004, 07:08 PM
willows mommy

Quote:
Originally posted by SFF
Well, I didn't get the CD, but I downloaded several of the songs. Dirty is always on my playlist. LOL As for Britney, I wouldn't listen to any of her shit if she payed me.
lol i hear enuff of britney from my bf and my niece.my bf wants to drag me to her concert and i waslike hell no. u did b4 and i hated it. i hardly like any of my bfs music

WICKED LADYS BUDDY

Human passions have mysterious ways, in children as well as grown-ups. Those affected by them can't explain them, and those who haven't known them have no understanding of them at all. -neverending story (the book)
Old 03-15-2004, 07:18 PM
Banned

Quote:
lol i hear enuff of britney from my bf and my niece.my bf wants to drag me to her concert and i waslike hell no. u did b4 and i hated it. i hardly like any of my bfs music
OMG! Your boyfriend listens to Britney? LMAO!!!
Old 03-15-2004, 07:20 PM
willows mommy

Quote:
Originally posted by SFF
OMG! Your boyfriend listens to Britney? LMAO!!!
yes and he owns backstreet boys and nsync CDs as well. like i said not my kind of music any more. he likes boyz 2 men and alot of tupac and such

WICKED LADYS BUDDY

Old 03-15-2004, 07:26 PM
Banned

Quote:
yes and he owns backstreet boys and nsync CDs as well. like i said not my kind of music any more. he likes boyz 2 men and alot of tupac and such
Whoa! He sounds like one strange dude. LOL Most guys wouldn't be caught dead listening to Backstreet boys or NSYNC. Well, he sounds pretty brave, I'll give him that. LOL
Old 03-15-2004, 07:28 PM
willows mommy

Quote:
Originally posted by SFF
Whoa! He sounds like one strange dude. LOL Most guys wouldn't be caught dead listening to Backstreet boys or NSYNC. Well, he sounds pretty brave, I'll give him that. LOL
LOL i was also shocked by it as well:)

WICKED LADYS BUDDY

Old 03-15-2004, 07:34 PM
Banned

Quote:
LOL i was also shocked by it as well:)
Yeah, that's a trip. So, are you going to join my forum? It should be pretty intresting once I get a crowd in there. It has a chatroom as well.
Old 03-15-2004, 07:35 PM
willows mommy

Quote:
Originally posted by SFF
Yeah, that's a trip. So, are you going to join my forum? It should be pretty intresting once I get a crowd in there. It has a chatroom as well.
mayb not sure yet

WICKED LADYS BUDDY

Old 03-15-2004, 07:36 PM
Banned

Quote:
mayb not sure yet
Well, its free, ya know. LOL