Go Back   Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror. > Horror.com Lobby > Horror.com General Forum

Old 07-03-2018, 07:11 AM
Rotten Stinky Zombie

Quote:
Originally Posted by fudgetusk View Post
I reported a guy who had posted pedo fiction on youtube. Nothing happened.
Yeah there's a lot of pedophiles on YouTube especially when it comes to the Japanese anime subculture. They are the reason why I quit watching Japanese animation. That and because I get sick of weeaboos bad mouthing everything about American culture.

Oh and Sculp I think you're right about us watching different types of videos with different comments. I mostly watch videos about video games and my favorite movies and TV shows so maybe that explains why I see such rude comments all the time.

And yes freedom of speech is a wonderful thing, but we all have to draw the line somewhere. I draw mine at the death threats that were made towards me just because I openly admitted to not liking Donald Trump.

Last edited by LuvablePsycho; 07-03-2018 at 10:55 AM.
Old 07-03-2018, 05:57 PM
ventricle

Quote:
Originally Posted by LuvablePsycho View Post
Yeah there's a lot of pedophiles on YouTube especially when it comes to the Japanese anime subculture. They are the reason why I quit watching Japanese animation. That and because I get sick of weeaboos bad mouthing everything about American culture.

Oh and Sculp I think you're right about us watching different types of videos with different comments. I mostly watch videos about video games and my favorite movies and TV shows so maybe that explains why I see such rude comments all the time.

And yes freedom of speech is a wonderful thing, but we all have to draw the line somewhere. I draw mine at the death threats that were made towards me just because I openly admitted to not liking Donald Trump.
Indeed, death threats are illegal, no problem with that line.

Old 07-03-2018, 10:12 PM
Immortal horror fan

I don't read the comments. I don't even use cookies on Youtube and the comments won't load. They are pretty pointless for some channels / videos anyways and just serve as a way to measure video activity.

What I don't get is the amount of people who are fine with logging in and liking, subscribing, and commenting on everything. But then I don't have a Youtube account either. I do hate how people can make a lot of money posting garbage videos on Youtube.
Old 07-04-2018, 06:51 AM
Rotten Stinky Zombie

Yeah YouTube does have some garbage videos too but I don't bother to watch them