#40951  
Old Yesterday, 12:49 PM
LuvablePsycho LuvablePsycho is online now
Hellraiser
 
Join Date: Apr 2018
Posts: 30
Children of the Corn. A really good horror movie based off one of Stephen King's novels but the sequels and the remake that came after it were all stupid..

The two characters I found annoying were the little boy Job and his sister Sarah. Something about those two really irked me.
Reply With Quote
  #40952  
Old Yesterday, 07:36 PM
Sculpt's Avatar
Sculpt Sculpt is offline
ventricle
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: USA, IL
Posts: 4,041
Quote:
Originally Posted by LuvablePsycho View Post
Children of the Corn. A really good horror movie based off one of Stephen King's novels but the sequels and the remake that came after it were all stupid..

The two characters I found annoying were the little boy Job and his sister Sarah. Something about those two really irked me.
I really thought the film sucked. I watched it with my sister on HBO, or something like that, in the 1980s, and we were rolling are eyes and cracking up laughing. The parts we were laughing, I'm pretty darn sure weren't meant to be funny. It was long, long time ago, and I don't ever plan on wasting my life watching it again, and I never read the book, but I thought the film was a mess.
__________________
.
.
.
.

Reply With Quote
  #40953  
Old Today, 04:29 AM
LuvablePsycho LuvablePsycho is online now
Hellraiser
 
Join Date: Apr 2018
Posts: 30
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sculpt View Post
I really thought the film sucked. I watched it with my sister on HBO, or something like that, in the 1980s, and we were rolling are eyes and cracking up laughing. The parts we were laughing, I'm pretty darn sure weren't meant to be funny. It was long, long time ago, and I don't ever plan on wasting my life watching it again, and I never read the book, but I thought the film was a mess.
Lol that's OK to each their own. Everybody doesn't have to like the same things. :)
Reply With Quote
  #40954  
Old Today, 06:15 AM
Bloof's Avatar
Bloof Bloof is offline
FRIGHT NIGHT

 
Join Date: Jul 2016
Location: Stuck in the 80's..
Posts: 912
Quote:
Originally Posted by LuvablePsycho View Post
Lol that's OK to each their own. Everybody doesn't have to like the same things. :)
I actually thought the first one was the only decent one. I was never big on sequels except for some of the Friday the 13th's.
Reply With Quote
  #40955  
Old Today, 07:18 AM
LuvablePsycho LuvablePsycho is online now
Hellraiser
 
Join Date: Apr 2018
Posts: 30
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bloof View Post
I actually thought the first one was the only decent one. I was never big on sequels except for some of the Friday the 13th's.
Yeah I tend to dislike sequels and remakes myself but there are a few that I think are decent. I think when it's the same people who worked on the original movie doing the sequels and remakes they usually turn out OK.

Also I think the first Children of the Corn was good for what it was and the opening scene where the teenagers were killing all the old people in the coffee shop was pretty disturbing. Those poor old ladies made me think of my grandmothers. 😨
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -8. The time now is 02:23 PM.