King Kong

Other choices I like are:
Night Of The Demon
Kingdom Of The Spiders
The Ghoul
The Exorcist
Tarantula
Creature From The Black Lagoon
Dr Jeckyl & Mr Hyde (Spencer Tracy version)
The Old Dark House

That's about all I can come with for now.

HELL IN A DRESS!
Old 12-30-2017, 09:49 PM
Hellraiser

White Zombie

Quote:
Originally Posted by NightOfTheLiving_Sam View Post
I've only see a few Vintage Horror Movies and I wanted to know which ones should I check out? I don't mind if it's in black & white either cause I actually love black & white horror movies. There's so many movies to chose from and I'm bad at making decisions sometimes, haha! So I decided that I make this thread and get suggestions.
An underrated horror film from 1932 is the first ever zombie film, "White Zombie." It was directed by Victor Halperin, and stars Bela Lugosi and Madge Bellamy. It may seem somewhat dated by today's standards, but has a lot to recommend it.

Onslow reviewed it on the very first episode of "Brainfood Reviewed." I stand by Onslow's assessment. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YmcI...VtLmqTLK5Nwt-S
Old 01-06-2018, 09:13 PM
ventricle

Quote:
Originally Posted by Onslow View Post
An underrated horror film from 1932 is the first ever zombie film, "White Zombie." It was directed by Victor Halperin, and stars Bela Lugosi and Madge Bellamy. It may seem somewhat dated by today's standards, but has a lot to recommend it.

Onslow reviewed it on the very first episode of "Brainfood Reviewed." I stand by Onslow's assessment. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YmcI...VtLmqTLK5Nwt-S
Onslow, I watched Onslow's youtube review of White Zombie. I love the miniature intro sequence! It's cool as is, but I'd love to see more done with it (not necessarily longer).

Content was cool. Would like to see a closeup shot of you and guest mixed in to 'future' shows. (if you have the personnel).

In your post, does Onslow know Onslow is referring to himself in the 3rd person? Annoy mission accomplished.