Old 11-22-2006, 10:06 AM
mimi920

Question Teen Horror movie title unknown?

Hello, can someone help me with a title of a movie. I am not sure of the year, and of course the title. Here is the plot: A guy is recording music or something and he hears a scream, so he plays back the tape and the scream has been recorded also. Some how a group of his friends find out the scream is associated with a haunted house so they go to the house and one by one they are being killed. At the end of the movie there are two survivors, a guy and a girl. The guy goes to buy some thing for the girl and when he turns around he is killed by a bus or something. That is all I can remember. :mad: Help Please! :o Mimi
Old 11-24-2006, 08:54 AM
No, fuck YOU

Quote:
Originally Posted by mimi920 View Post
Hello, can someone help me with a title of a movie. I am not sure of the year, and of course the title. Here is the plot: A guy is recording music or something and he hears a scream, so he plays back the tape and the scream has been recorded also. Some how a group of his friends find out the scream is associated with a haunted house so they go to the house and one by one they are being killed. At the end of the movie there are two survivors, a guy and a girl. The guy goes to buy some thing for the girl and when he turns around he is killed by a bus or something. That is all I can remember. :mad: Help Please! :o Mimi

Could it be "Ghosthouse"?
Old 11-24-2006, 08:57 AM
AKA Vampenguin/Dark_Hero

Send a message via AIM to The_Return
Quote:
Originally Posted by Angra View Post
Could it be "Ghosthouse"?
Sure it's not The Gate?

Or maybe Don't Be Afraid of the Dark?

;)