Old 09-09-2016, 08:40 AM
Evil Dead

Heh, I never heard of the the Tokyo Night movie (s) until I read this thread?

I rewatched the first three PAs; they're great the first time you watch them but not as awesome the second time around.
Old 03-21-2018, 01:15 AM
Little Boo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Voldemort View Post
Heh, I never heard of the the Tokyo Night movie (s) until I read this thread?

I rewatched the first three PAs; they're great the first time you watch them but not as awesome the second time around.
Wanted to say the same. These movies are made just for one time. You can't watch them again, I think. haha.

But I really liked the franchise, I think 3 and 4 are a little bit boring, but 5 was great again. I am really enjoying not knowing what is haunting the protagonist. That scares me the most, it's the same for Blair Witch and Grave Encounters.
Old 05-03-2018, 06:09 AM
Rotten Stinky Zombie

I thought that The Blair Witch Project was better because they actually managed to convince a lot of people that the movie was real. Paranormal Activity felt kind of silly to me like the fact that the DVD had two endings which ruined the possibility of the movie being real to some people. Also the psychic was completely useless, and I didn't like how cavalier the couple were in the beginning about the idea of a demon living in their house.