Go Back   Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror. > Horror Movie Discussion > Upcoming Horror Movies
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Old 05-21-2006, 10:14 AM
Evil Dead

Check this out.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e3dV8...h=transformers
Old 05-22-2006, 10:43 PM
It's Daddy,you shithead!

Quote:
Originally posted by Prelude95Si
Believe it or not... but filming is starting next week.

Transformers is scheduled for a July 4, 2007 release date.
That's pretty hard to believe considering these types of C.G. heavy films sometimes take up to a year in post-production.Principle photography on this must be ridiculously short....that or they plan on pushing back the realease date.

Budduskey:i am the motherfucking shore patrol,motherfucker!i am the motherfucking shore patrol!give this man a beer.

"Repent, Harlequin!" said the Ticktockman.
"Get stuffed!" replied the Harlequin, sneering.
Old 06-08-2006, 01:40 PM
Evil Dead

Transformers Shooting at the Hoover Dam
Source: handz510 June 7, 2006

Scooper 'handz510' tells us that Transformers will be filmed at the Hoover Dam Thursday and Friday. The dam is located 30 miles southeast of Las Vegas on US Highway 93 at the Nevada-Arizona border.

My wife and I will be heading to Hoover Dam tomorrow to play tourists in the upcoming movie. The crew will be shooting in that area Thursday and Friday. Some of the other roles that they were casting were Secret Service Agents, Cops, Medics/Med Evac, SWAT Team type, and more tourists. Hopefully I'll get a chance to snap some pics. Oh yea, we ran into John Voight, who in real life is pretty damn tall, and looks way younger in person.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If I remeber correctly in the piolt episode the transformers faught at Sherman Dam, but still its a dam so we might see some live action recreation of that sceen.
Old 06-21-2006, 01:19 PM
Evil Dead

Transformers Teaser Launch Details
Source: Superhero Hype! June 19, 2006

Superhero Hype! has confirmed that the teaser trailer for director Michael Bay's Transformers will debut online first at the official website on July 4th (it is what the clock is counting down to on the site). Then the teaser will play in theaters on most screens with Disney's Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Man's Chest on July 7th.

DreamWorks' big screen adaptation, written by Roberto Orci and Alex Kurtzman, stars Shia LaBeouf, Megan Fox, Josh Duhamel, Jon Voight, Bernie Mac, Tyrese Gibson, Rachael Taylor, Amaury Nolasco, Kevin Dunn and Ronnie Sperling.

The action-adventure hits theaters on July 4th, 2007.
Old 07-02-2006, 02:21 PM
Evil Dead

Teaser

http://www.transformersmovie.com/
Old 07-02-2006, 10:43 PM
It's Daddy,you shithead!

Quote:
Teaser

http://www.transformersmovie.com/
Nice!

Budduskey:i am the motherfucking shore patrol,motherfucker!i am the motherfucking shore patrol!give this man a beer.

Old 07-03-2006, 04:09 AM
Your funeral... my trial

I have to wonder... why exactly are they making this movie? The Transformers haven't been popular for quite a few years now. Are they just making it for mid-twenties fanboys? Oh wait... that pretty much describes me. Carry on, Mr. Bay.
Old 07-03-2006, 09:02 AM
Ssh...did you hear that?

Send a message via Yahoo to Miss Olivia
And girls. I'm stoked about this. I even have the original Transformers movie....but since Boogie Nights, every time I watch it I laugh my ass off because one of the main songs is the one Mark Wahlberg was trying to record when he was all coked out. Whenever it plays all I can think about it off key singing. Now I'm waiting for the Snorks, Smurfs, and G.I. Joe to jump on the live action eighties bandwagon....should be interesting:D
Let your bloodline feed my youth
------------------------------
Ssshhh....did you hear that?
Old 07-03-2006, 03:21 PM
Evil Dead

Quote:
Originally posted by noctuary
I have to wonder... why exactly are they making this movie? The Transformers haven't been popular for quite a few years now. Are they just making it for mid-twenties fanboys? Oh wait... that pretty much describes me. Carry on, Mr. Bay.
First off, why not make it. Second the Transformers has never been out of popularity. After G1 ended they still showed re-runs in the 90's. Then there was Best Wars and Beast Mechnines in the late 90's. After that and into present there is the anime Transformers which is mainly for the youth of today. So Transformers is still and fairly popular media, I still see new toys coming out all the time at Wal Mart and last year they started re-releaseing the G1 toys! So I'd say that Transformers has very good longviety.

But I agree, it will mainly appleal to the mid-twenties fanboys and girls.
Old 07-03-2006, 07:28 PM
It's Daddy,you shithead!

Quote:
First off, why not make it. Second the Transformers has never been out of popularity. After G1 ended they still showed re-runs in the 90's. Then there was Best Wars and Beast Mechnines in the late 90's. After that and into present there is the anime Transformers which is mainly for the youth of today. So Transformers is still and fairly popular media, I still see new toys coming out all the time at Wal Mart and last year they started re-releaseing the G1 toys! So I'd say that Transformers has very good longviety.

But I agree, it will mainly appleal to the mid-twenties fanboys and girls.
This film should do well in the U.S.(80's retro) aswell as Japan they've shown Transformers in their various incarnations non stop since G1....Big Convoy anyone?