Go Back   Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror. > Horror Movie Discussion > Upcoming Horror Movies
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Old 04-18-2004, 03:21 PM
Who knows?

Send a message via AIM to evil_blonde
Quote:
Originally posted by freddy69
i hope there aint going to be a creepers jeepers 3 that movie fuckin sucks .it is so fuckin stupid
u need calm
Old 04-18-2004, 06:30 PM
Fool's follow

Send a message via Yahoo to feral cat
The first half of the first movie was top stuff right up there with the classics (that van is just the scariest vehicle) and then from the second half of that movie right through the second movie, it turned into run of the mill modern teen horror nonsense! ... so if the make another I would expect more of the same, but maby if your 11 or 12 years old it might be fun!

Feral Cat

ispitonyourmovie.com

REVIEWS

isoymAsia

Forum
Old 04-18-2004, 06:47 PM
legal eyes

Send a message via AIM to jay o2 waster
i liked the first, but the second wasn't that good
Old 04-20-2004, 10:05 AM
Chop! Chop!

I hope not. I really didn't like the others. The gore was good, but i just don't like the movie. I like monster movies but just not this one. It gets repetitive.
Old 04-20-2004, 05:03 PM
Payback's a Bitch

Send a message via AIM to GorePhobia Send a message via Yahoo to GorePhobia
if they make a Jeepers 3 i just pray they go more in depth of the creeper....make him looks sick....and have him be really twisted in the head
Old 04-21-2004, 05:04 AM
Dead as a Dodo

Yes I have read there is a third in pre-production. I wish there wasn't!
Old 04-26-2004, 03:12 AM
Banned

I thought the the first one was excellent especialy the first half. the second half did become a bit rum of the mill stuff but was still pretty good, i haven't seen the second one yet, sequels aren't normaly as good as the first, they rarely are except for the aliens movies they were all excellent. but then again they did have something original to work with so i suppose it wouldn't have been all that hard to make four movies about the some creature , yet still keep some originality. and if they make a third jeepers i hope it isn't a prequell fuck i hate those, movie makers should start at the beging when making a movie ffs.
Old 04-26-2004, 07:09 AM
Banned

Send a message via AIM to MVP732
Quote:
I thought the the first one was excellent especialy the first half. the second half did become a bit rum of the mill stuff but was still pretty good, i haven't seen the second one yet, sequels aren't normaly as good as the first, they rarely are except for the aliens movies they were all excellent. but then again they did have something original to work with so i suppose it wouldn't have been all that hard to make four movies about the some creature , yet still keep some originality. and if they make a third jeepers i hope it isn't a prequell ---- i hate those, movie makers should start at the beging when making a movie ffs.
I thought the 1st movie, especially the first half was boring as hell and quite stupid, especially the 10 minute argument in the car at the beginning. I recommend for those who saw the first to see the second because it is indeed better. Another sequel would be overdoing it in my opinion, but maybe they can do it Jason X style, like in the future...
Old 04-26-2004, 08:29 AM
Evil Dead

fuck no i hate that damn movie it sucks
Old 05-09-2004, 12:14 AM
No charge for awesomeness

I thought JC1 was pretty well done. I just wish they didn't try to tie that stupid song into the plot. That part was lame. And the crazy old bitch who knew the future for no apparent reason. She sucked too. I loved the first half, and I really liked the very end. (I love un-happy endings.)

JC2 was a prototypical sequel. A bunch of teens get stranded and then picked off one by one. Too cliche for my taste. I also didn't really like how they made The Creeper so invincible in this one. (Limb and head regeneration? Come on.)

I'm not sure how I feel about the idea of a 3rd film. I'd go see it, of course, but I wouldn't have my hopes set too high. It'll probably follow an even more standard formula that JC2. A prequel might be interesting if done right. They need to explain The Creeper's origin in depth.