Go Back   Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror. > Horror.com Lobby > Horror.com General Forum

Old 06-29-2020, 05:18 PM
That fucking Guy...

Bunsters - Australias most crazy good hot sauce...

SHIT THE BED
Sound familiar? No?

So as a few of you probably know, I live in Sydney Australia.
I am...a chilli/spicy food FREAK...

We have this yearly event here called "The Good food and Wine show", where new and existing products in various stages of development are showed, sampled and sold. Cooking equipment, new types of food smokers and knives, and of course, food and wine itself.

Every year, I search for spicy.
I constantly ask for the hottest...and have regretted it a few times...temporarily while finding awesome things. So I believe in 2015 I came across a stall by a company called "Bunsters"...they said they had a pretty hot BBQ style sauce...hm...ok.

Instant BOOM. The shit was amazing.
I am forever disappointed when I try something hot/spicy and it's just "pain flavour", very little taste, just burn the fuck out of you with capsaicin concentrates and the like...sure...they have their place in the ingredients of other foods, but really on their own they're not great, taste wise.
Not Bunsters though.
The flavour hits you first, and it is delicious...then the heat comes in waves...probably an 8/10 for a regular "I love spicy food" kind of person...if things like extracts/ghost pepper and above are at a 10.
I bought the entire range right then and there.
Hot enough for me to go "whoah..." tasty enough to become instantly my favourite sauce - I haven't found a contender yet to be honest - and I do the rounds.

All Aussie made and sourced ingredients, and they intend to keep it that way.
They even put their recipes out there, the "shit the bed" (or "black label" now) sauce they make is:
Orange Juice, Vegetables (Scorpion and Birds Eye chillis), Brown Onion, Garlic, Apple Cider Vinegar, Coconut Sugar, Coriander, Lime Juice, Goji Berries, Ginger, Himalayan Pink Salt , Potato Starch.
The stuff is amazing.

It's got to be Amazons #1 hot sauce for a time, though that list is forever changing.
Been featured on "Hot Ones" as well, the youtube show that makes itself off hot sauces.
So. If you can get it, try some...take my recommendation, they are awesome.
Their website:
Bunsters Hot Sauces Gifts – The Home of Shit The Bed
As you'll see they also sell sauce making kits. Got one of these for my birthday last year.

Also at the moment they're hugely popular, and are going to start developing a new line of products.
Online they've been HUGE given the relatively short amount of time they've been out...everything they've drummed out is quality and I'll be excited to try more.

From what I understand though, no major supermarkets in Australia or America have started stocking their line as yet...but it's only a matter of time, it's incredible, and a worthy product.

So right now I just became a shareholder - and wanted to tell you guys about it.
DYOR and all that, but here's their pitch

and the site that lets you get in.
https://www.birchal.com/company/bunsters/invest
I'm...yeah, happy to support the company and you get some cool stuff when you do.

No, I don't work for them...but I seriously believe in this product and fucking LOVE it.
Even if you're only gonna check it out - buy some sauce...well worth it - if you like hot, but want it to actually taste GOOD?
You'll thank me.
Old 06-29-2020, 08:38 PM
No, fuck YOU

I’m gonna have to move this to the spam section, mate.
Old 06-30-2020, 11:23 PM
That fucking Guy...

No, no home delivery Angra.
Old 07-03-2020, 01:03 PM
ventricle

Next time I buy some hotsauce, ill get Bunsters, if it's in the store. I don't consume a lot of hotsauce, but yeah, I want some pepper flavor, not just hot.

Old 07-12-2020, 02:04 AM
That fucking Guy...

Damn...600k+ raised so far.

https://www.birchal.com/company/bunsters/invest
Old 07-12-2020, 06:01 AM
This is a test

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sculpt View Post
Next time I buy some hotsauce, ill get Bunsters, if it's in the store. I don't consume a lot of hotsauce, but yeah, I want some pepper flavor, not just hot.
Im the same. Would love to try some that has a flavor as opposed to just burning your socks off. Id give this a try.