Old 06-23-2010, 12:49 PM
YoudontknowIbet

Published Horror Author's Horror Stories

Hi there everyone. I promise, this is not spam. I came to Horror.com a year or so ago to find out the name of a movie, thinking no one would remember such a obscure title. I was wrong and you all helped me find the name--it was Deadly Friend if your wondering.

Now to my point:

My name is Draven Ames and I am getting published next month in SNM horror magazine. I have two other stories being released in various horror magazines. I just finished my first novel, which is in line editing right now, and started a blog with information about where I get published, who I contacted, and the journey to Barnes and Nobles. I know this may be asking a lot, but I need to gain a following to get a literary agents attention.

I promise you, my novel is very good. I am starting this blog to showcase a story per week, horror news, movies, books and the route to publishing. I know I have to get over a thousand followers, but I think I can do it with good stories.

So if your on your break at work, or in the bathroom on the can--maybe your at a wedding or listening to your husband yammer on about the Lakers--then take my blog with you and read a new short story. I have a whole lot of things coming! Please, give me your faith and help me make it. Every follower counts and I will be making this site good.

Please, share with your friends. Very few people in the literary world believe in horror anymore--that it is a viable and marketable genre. I would like to change some of those opinions.

Give me a shot?

http://dravenames.blogspot.com/

Please don't delete this admin.

Draven Ames
Old 07-01-2010, 10:09 PM
Mephistophiliac

Send a message via AIM to Doc Faustus
Hi, Draven. Hope you stuck around. I've had something of a hiatus from the sight. My name is Garrett Cook, I'm an author of Horror, Neopulp and Bizarro fiction. Let me know if there's anything I can do.
Old 07-22-2010, 10:45 AM
Scares Little Kids

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doc Faustus View Post
Hi, Draven. Hope you stuck around. I've had something of a hiatus from the sight. My name is Garrett Cook, I'm an author of Horror, Neopulp and Bizarro fiction. Let me know if there's anything I can do.
Is that a pen name?