Go Back   Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror. > Horror Movie Discussion > Classic Horror Movies
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Old 06-03-2004, 12:38 AM
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally posted by McDonnyDude666
To ne truthful I am never realy scared by horror movies but I still enjoy them.
i agree with him, just not with the spelling. a case of seeing too many films, especially at a young age.
Old 06-03-2004, 01:48 AM
Banned

Send a message via AIM to Freddy Krueger. Send a message via Yahoo to Freddy Krueger.
Quote:
Originally posted by Sam The Egg
the ones in NotLD don't say anything. They moan brains in Return otLD. Besides, you don't fuck with zombies. Notice that it's zombieS, plural. A zombie isn't a problem. Sure, if it sneaks up on you and bites you, then you're fucked. But zombieS are fucking scary. Because if there's more than one, there's 60 million of them. There's no "couple of zombies", it's either one or a swarm. Sure you can outrun A zombie (or at least you could before they started turning into Steve Prefontaine), but you can't outrun all of them.
Oh. I never was too good with the Zombie movie names. Anyway, I wouldn't be running. Frist, I would get prepaired. I would have a Tommy Gun, Shotgun, Chainsaw, Handgun. With the Tommy Gun I would be shotting at their heads. Not even the Living Dead can be moble without a brain. Even though they can't die (even when ashes) they can't move without a brain to guide them (and we all know why they can't move if they're ashes. There was one good Zombie movie, but I can't remember it. This kids farther works in this Gov. thing and they are making zombies to use for war and stuff. His girl-friend snaps her neck in a motor cycling accident and dies. She comes back to life because the boy gives her some of that stuff that revives the dead. Anyway, with the Shotgun I would be blow their heads clear off their shoulders. Then, once the number of Zombies has lowered, with the Chainsaw I would run right at 'em chopping everyone I can. Incase something happen's to the Chainsaw I will pull out the Handgun and shot 'em in the head. If I'm out of ammo but they're not all "dead", I wont go easily. This is where 4 days a week in the GYM for years pays off. Since with a dead body, the flesh is easier to cut, so with one mighty blow, I can knock their fuckin' head off. I know that in some movies their body's can move without the brain, but if they were real, it would be impossible. Hell, it would be impossible for the dead to come back to life, but still. Nothing can move properly without a brain. A snakes body may move without it's head attached, but thats because the last nerves going through-out its body.
Old 06-03-2004, 02:02 AM
Banned

Send a message via AIM to Freddy Krueger. Send a message via Yahoo to Freddy Krueger.
Quote:
Originally posted by McDonnyDude666
To ne truthful I am never realy scared by horror movies but I still enjoy them.
To "ne"? Whatever. I'm never scared either, but I too still enjoy them. I'm not scared because I've been watching Horror for as long as I can remember. Nothing really scares me because of it. Boy, does that make my friends mad. They're always trying to scare me on Halloween and stuff. Once my friend Talon dressed up like Jason; raggy clothes, real machete, hockey mask, and he's tall, but he had to use some fluffy stuff to make him look bigger. I was watching the new nightmare movie (back when this happen, New Nightmare came out like a few days ago) and he turned off the T.V. I didnt know what happen (he used an extra remote. And he toke the batteries out of mine.). I started to get up to turn it back on manualy and then I saw him standing behind be through the picture screen of the T.V. like an mirror. I spun around and punched him so hard he dropped to the floor. I grabbed a knife and was about to stab him but then he toke off his mask. So then I just beated him up and tied him up to a tree for two days. He desived it... trying to scare me...

I'm sucha evil little bastard. :D
Old 06-03-2004, 03:07 AM
Donny

Thats where the inspiration for Freddy vs Jason came from.....:)
Old 06-03-2004, 04:01 AM
horror_director

hearing that they are making the ring 2
Old 06-03-2004, 04:39 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally posted by Freddy Krueger.

There was one good Zombie movie, but I can't remember it. This kids farther works in this Gov. thing and they are making zombies to use for war and stuff. His girl-friend snaps her neck in a motor cycling accident and dies. She comes back to life because the boy gives her some of that stuff that revives the dead.
Thats night of the living dead part 3
Old 06-03-2004, 05:18 AM
Banned

Oh. Really? Thanks. I loved the part when she pulled that kids head up off his neck and his spine came out too.
Old 06-03-2004, 05:39 AM
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally posted by wufongtan
Thats night of the living dead part 3
don't you mean return of the living dead part 3.
Old 06-03-2004, 08:14 AM
Evil Dead

Send a message via AIM to Shade Send a message via Yahoo to Shade
...dolls...gah, they're so creepy.

In an unrelated subject-All the mistakes in this forum are driving me insane. It SERIOUSLY needs some more mods. I mean this is in he wrong forum and there was double posting and agggggh ::brain aneurysm::.
Old 06-03-2004, 08:57 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally posted by Freddy Krueger.
Oh. I never was too good with the Zombie movie names. Anyway, I wouldn't be running. Frist, I would get prepaired. I would have a Tommy Gun, Shotgun, Chainsaw, Handgun. With the Tommy Gun I would be shotting at their heads. Not even the Living Dead can be moble without a brain. Even though they can't die (even when ashes) they can't move without a brain to guide them (and we all know why they can't move if they're ashes.

Fuck that noise, you wouldn't be prepared. NOBODY is prepared for friggen zombies. Unless you're a gun nut. And btw, your preparations suck ass. You don't use that many single-fire or close-range weapons. ONE single-fire weapon is fine (the shotgun I guess), and something as close-range as a chainsaw is iffy. You'd run out of gas, and extra cartridges are a lot easier to carry than a thing of gas, so ditch the chainsaw. And who the fuck has a TOMMY GUN anymore? If you're going to prepare, you get an M-16, an Uzi, you either buy your you MacGuyver together a flamethrower, and a Sniper rifle for your single-shot weapon. But this is, of course, all bullshit because (again, unless you're a gun nut) you're never prepared for a fucking zombie invasion.