Old 09-08-2012, 04:20 PM
Evil Dead

Send a message via AIM to horrorman
More films I am looking for

Hopefully some horror fan here can get these. I am searching for two horror films I saw on TV, one in 1989, and one I saw in 1992-1995.

One includes this girl in her late teen years, she has long brown pulled back straight hair. She is seen walking around in a classroom towards the chalkboard. As she continues walking, we see the head of this man (probably in his late 20s, he has short brown straight hair) flying in mid-air towards its body, which is seen laying down beside the chalkboard, the head eventually lands on its body; the man is wearing a bluish turtleneck and a white t-shirt, I think. I do not recall anything else, but I am thinking this might be from a Nightmare on Elm Street sequel, the Re-Animator (or Bride of Re-Animator), or Frankenstein created woman.

This one is Halloween themed. For some reason, I think "party" is in the title, but it might be a Halloween episode of some common TV show, such as "Roseanne", "Full House", or "Home Improvement." The only scenes I can recall are these: a teenage girl walks towards a elevator and she sees a man (probably someone she knows) wearing a bee suit and antennas on his head (but no bee mask), the guy in the bee suit (when in full bee costume) chases this guy around a round table (or runs after), and there is a see-saw, one of the girls pretends to have her head on one side of the see-saw (there is a hole on that side to do this).

There is a woman, blonde, in her 50s, who is seen laying sitting in a chair. We then see an alarm clock on a mantle (fireplace) fly towards her, buzzing around her, while she screams. This might be one of the "Amityville Horror" films, but I cannot confirm which one.

If anyone has not seen this, I am also looking for these horror films:

One features a clip of an adult size ghost (visible and wearing a blue sheet over it, the sheet does not have any holes), we hear a noise, a woman (the woman has dark brown hair, long and straight, I think) in bed then asks who is there (no reply), we then see the ghost floating up the stairs towards her room, and it eventually floats towards her room. As we see it floating in the doorway (in the pitch black room), we then see it float towards the woman laying in bed. The woman screams and tries to kick it away, but it does not do anything, it just bops around trying to scare her. I have a suspicion it is a ghost of a former lover, who came back for revenge. I saw this in 1990-1991. It is not "the Entity" as someone suggested, but perhaps an episode of "Unsolved Mysteries", "Tales from the Unexpected", "Tales from the Dark Side", or "Night Gallery", or perhaps from the films "the Legend of Hell House", "Ghost-house", or one of the "Amityville Horror" films.

I saw this one in 1990-1991, too. It might not be the same show, but the only scene I can recall is a woman (black hair, curly (I think), probably in her 50s) searching her refrigerator for food she can eat, she moves jars around, and finds a big can of dog food. She decides to pour the food in the dog bowl on the floor, and starts to eat it. The dog (short and white, a French poodle, I think) rushes it thinking it is dinner time, but sees the woman eating its food, the woman then stares back with large monstrous green-yellow eyes. The wall is white and I think there is a chandelier on the ceiling, I think the table is round. This might be from the "Tales from the Dark Side" episode, "Love Hungry", but I do not recall talking food, it might also be from "976-Evil", but I don't know for sure.

Does anyone have any clues? I am lost, and I am not having any luck.
Old 09-10-2012, 02:30 PM
Evil Dead

Send a message via AIM to horrorman
Can anyone please help? I am at a lost. I tried googling keywords (woman eats dog food, woman kicks ghost haunting her, disembodied head flies through classroom, man in bee costume in Halloween special, etc). I also tried to posting comments on identifying these films, and no one knows. I know I am not making them up. I wish I could provide more information, but unfortunately, I cannot. Could you do me a favor please, if you do not know, could you ask around? I would, but I do not know many who are fans of horror films. I also tried asking on other horror films, but no replies. I will still do searches, but any help would be appreciated, and please no sarcastic answers. I do not mean to sound so desperate, but I have been searching for these films for so many reasons, I last saw them around 1990-1995, so these films/shows are least that old.