Go Back   Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror. > Horror Movie Discussion > Latest Horror Movies
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Old 10-04-2021, 10:05 AM
Living Dead

Thumb resize.

6/10

I think it was the first dutch horror I've seen. Not bad. Enjoyed it. Has a Blair Witch vibe to it.

A father takes his wife, two sons, a friend and his daughter on a hiking trip in the woods. After a long search for a spot to set up camp, the father finds a perfect place overlooking a pool. Everybody seems to get settled quickly and when the night falls the two sons listen to a ghost story told by their father's friend at the campfire. The youngest son begins to have strange dreams and bizarre occurrences begin to develop at the camp side

Last edited by Ringo; 10-04-2021 at 10:47 AM.
Old 10-04-2021, 10:31 AM
This is a test

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ringo View Post
Thumb resize.

6/10

I think it was the first dutch horror I've seen. Not bad. Enjoyed it.

A father takes his wife, two sons, a friend and his daughter on a hiking trip in the woods. After a long search for a spot to set up camp, the father finds a perfect place overlooking a pool. Everybody seems to get settled quickly and when the night falls the two sons listen to a ghost story told by their father's friend at the campfire. The youngest son begins to have strange dreams and bizarre occurrences begin to develop at the camp side
Liked this as well.
Old 10-05-2021, 12:09 AM
Evil Dead

Send a message via Yahoo to bamahorrorfan87
Hocus pocus
Old 10-05-2021, 11:00 AM
Living Dead

Thumb resize.

5/10

The Cube, but with Aliens. Nothing much.

A woman finds herself locked in a series of strange tunnels full of deadly traps.
Old 10-05-2021, 03:04 PM
Evil Dead

Send a message via Yahoo to bamahorrorfan87
Escape room tournament of champions
Old 10-05-2021, 04:20 PM
This is a test

TRICK OR TREAT 2007

While not a fan of anthologies, I enjoyed this one. Have always seen it in bits and pieces but never the whole thing at once.
Old 10-05-2021, 07:26 PM
ventricle

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bloof View Post
TRICK OR TREAT 2007

While not a fan of anthologies, I enjoyed this one. Have always seen it in bits and pieces but never the whole thing at once.
There was definitely a time I didn't like anthologies, but now I do cause they get on with it, ya know?

I think I started enjoying anthologies when I started enjoying the Twilight Zone and Outerlimits. Most of the time the ep had a definite story, morale, idea and it got right to it. And so most anthologies are the same way. Cause a lot of films these days just meander and fill time, it drives me nuts.

Last edited by Sculpt; 10-05-2021 at 07:28 PM.
Old 10-06-2021, 12:26 AM
Evil Dead

MIDSOMMER (2019)>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>SPOILERS>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

An Emotionally fragile Girl rocked by tragedy joins Her increasingly distant boyfriend and others for a trip to Sweden to watch the "Midsommer Festival", held once every 90 years. What starts to be an interesting and enjoyable trip slowly begins to go south.....

Reading IMDB reviews, this is the kind of film You will really like or dislike intensely. For my part, I quite enjoyed it. The film looks beautiful, interesting score and the tension slowly builds, although it gets a little too close to WICKER MAN territory. Long -almost 2.5 hours-languid, almost Kubrickian pace does pay off if You can hang in there with quite a few WTF scenes, particularly the scene where the "Chosen One" does his appointed task. ****1/2
Old 10-06-2021, 04:23 AM
This is a test

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sculpt View Post
There was definitely a time I didn't like anthologies, but now I do cause they get on with it, ya know?

I think I started enjoying anthologies when I started enjoying the Twilight Zone and Outerlimits. Most of the time the ep had a definite story, morale, idea and it got right to it. And so most anthologies are the same way. Cause a lot of films these days just meander and fill time, it drives me nuts.
You make a good point about how some films carry on a bit too long. I really shouldn't have used the term anthology though because the stories in Trick or Treat were intertwined.
Old 10-06-2021, 09:55 AM
Living Dead

Thumb resize.

5/10

Things go badly for a hack director and film crew shooting a low budget zombie movie in an abandoned WWII Japanese facility, when they are attacked by real zombies.

Why the hype behind this movie?
Can't say I even chuckled a bit, to be honest.

Tags
movie