Old 10-25-2020, 07:09 PM
病気の

10 Extreme & Disturbing Films You Probably Have Not Seen

https://www.grimoireofhorror.com/the...svna4_HD1pCDIU
Attached Images
File Type: jpg extreme-cinema-collage.jpg (53.8 KB, 0 views)
Old 10-28-2020, 05:03 PM
病気の

SYMBOLICUS

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeadbeatAtDawn View Post
Coming Soon to the Underground..

All I know atm is MagGot and Joe Meredith are involved, and of course Marcus Koch.

Quote:
Marcus Koch
22m ·
Hey everyone ! In case you've always wondered, why I don't use Twitter, its because I simply cannot make short posts. I'm more of an Odyssey , by Homer kinda guy... anyway.... so i know i haven't posted much about our semi-super secret project SYMBOLICUS, but maybe its time i should ! amoung the many other irons in the fire i have going right now. SYMBOLICUS Volume 1. is just about to the finish line, What is SYMBOLICUS?.... I hear you say.....and here is the answer, During the lockdowns , i thought it would be a fun way for artists/filmmakers to do something creative. since some of us had limited resources, budgets or no to very little access to actors or crew. it was a short film project that could be done either by their self, with roomates, or family, or even something new made from older footage from other past projects given a new life. its a little bit of everything, its not all exactly horror, but it's fucking weird, wild, absurd, and strange. its got a surprising amount of nudity, and some fun extreme gore on the low tech. hoping to have everything ready by the end of November, should have a teaser trailer ready soon. but here's the deal. you don't have to buy this from me, ..... because this is more like an insane art collective, more so than a traditional anthology. i really encourage anyone to buy copies from their favorite filmmakers. this project got crazy big, and now holds over 30 filmmakers from around the world. each bringing something unique to the table. i've split it up into 3 volumes. so in the coming months, i'll finish compiling everything for part 2 and following up with vol 3 shortly after the new year. below is the ever growing list of filmmakers who are involved ! Patrick Fortin Victor Bonacore Joe Meredith Cid Meredith Jonathan Doe Dustin Mills Michael Todd Schneider James Bell Lucky Cerruti Jason John Beebe Lori Bowen Brian Paulin John R Renna Sarah Rouge Dixie Gers Drew Marvick Raphaël Desbordes Cody Lee Hardin Domiziano Cristopharo Zach Shildwachter Megan Beck Rob Ceus Harry Collins Ryan Vincent Logsdon Gurcius Gewdner Elad Yelrihs Jeff Shedden Éric Falardeau Kasper Juhl Yan Kaos Brad Twigg Matti Soikkeli James Quinn Kristian Day, and of course Jessie Seitz and Myself, plus hopfully a few others. still working out details.
Old 10-30-2020, 11:08 PM
No, fuck YOU

Upcoming ”Breeder” might be a movie for you.
Old 10-30-2020, 11:44 PM
病気の

Last edited by DeadbeatAtDawn; 10-30-2020 at 11:52 PM.
Old 10-30-2020, 11:45 PM
病気の

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angra View Post
Upcoming ”Breeder” might be a movie for you.

I'll take a look at that.

Thanks!
Old 11-27-2020, 11:13 PM
病気の

Quote:
Stephen Biro:

The Unearthed Collection of toys is about to begin. Been working on these forever but had problems with plastics, molds and such. Each toy will be about 7 3/4 inches high, all hand made and numbered... limited to 75, and will offer them 25 at a time since their hand made and takes time. Be about 100 each. Blood spattered versions will be random.

I have prototypes of the 1st batch made by Justin Tsantsa we will be offering as well. Just ten of those available. Totally different sculpt.

Next up... Milos, Vukmir and Rasa with baby for Serbian Film, Unnamable, Solomon, Atroz, Aftermath and more... The ball is now rolling.

INTRODUCING THE FIRST IN A SERIES:

THE ACTOR

THE UNEARTHED COLLECTION OF TOYS HAS BEGUN.
Each unique figure is 7 3/4" tall
All are handmade in the USA by Eric Fox of Fox FX Lab
Signed and numbered by Stephen Biro
Limited to 75... while supplies last
Blood spattered versions will be random and limited to only 25 of the 75
Also there are only 5 limited-edition, ultra-rare prototypes hand-sculpted in the USA by Justin Tsantsa aka Justin VonHellmouth and these will be available while supplies last.
Each figure comes with an exclusive 11"x17" poster signed and numbered by Stephen Biro
Every toy shipped FREE!

Due to Stephen Biro's exceptional experience with collector memorabilia, it's always grinded his gears that you can't open a toy or comic without ruining the packaging. We are excited to announce all the Unearthed Toys line will be available in packaging you can open and close without ruining the case or the collectability of the figure.
GET YOURS NOW WHILE SUPPLIES LAST.

https://mailchi.mp/87a572d9deef/toys-1393018

Next up... Milos, Vukmir and Rasa with The Baby for A Serbian Film, The Unnamable, The Song of Solomon, Atroz, Aftermath and more.
Old 12-07-2020, 05:38 PM
病気の

Stephen Biro:

I give you!!!! The cover artwork for No Reason! What you think? Would make a mighty fine poster, I think.
Me and Suzie will be working on the announcement for No Reason and Premutos this week. Our announcements have only been FB based so far so should be fun to see the horror community get excited over some Ittenbach gore in the states.
Oh, forgot to mention... Uncut and off a new scan from the master. NOICE!

https://vimeo.com/487391515

Thumb resize.
Old 12-12-2020, 05:08 AM
病気の

Oddtopsy FX Gore Reel {Marcus Koch}

https://vimeo.com/490089787
Old 01-08-2021, 12:41 AM
病気の

Maxime Taccardi (Artworks)

Last edited by DeadbeatAtDawn; 01-22-2021 at 08:38 PM.
Old 01-22-2021, 08:31 PM
病気の

Quote:
There are new stills and the teaser poster of Vore Gore (2020), the extreme horror ensemble film about vorarephilia, the paraphilia that fuses sexual pleasure with the desire to be eaten alive and therefore to be digested. This erotic drive can also be triggered by fantasizing about eating someone else.
Of the film (duration 85 ′), we reveal the titles of the nine segments and the names of the directors involved, who, with their episodes, have interpreted this sexual perversion in a highly disturbing way:

Mikel Balerdi's “ Mouth ”;
“ Sweet as Honey ” by Emanuele Marchetto (photography by Daniele Trani, Steve Swadda in the cast);
" Finger Licking Good " by Lorenzo Dante Zanoni;
Poison Rouge's “ Please, Not in My Mouth ”;
“ Italian Ladies Do It Better ” by Irene Jones Baruffetti (written, directed and performed by her);
Patrick Fortin's “ Infernal Gluttony 2 ”;
Whit Gardenia's “ Yummy Fur ” (Daniel Valient & Cherokee Nevin), with Cher Nevin;
“ Stretching ” by Domiziano Cristopharo (screenplay by Andrea Cavaletto, with Lorenzo Fedele in the cast);
“ The Egg ” by Dario Almerighi

Thumb resize.
Thumb resize.
Thumb resize.