Old 10-20-2014, 01:21 PM
Little Boo

Help Identify a Horror Movie

Hello!
Can I get some help identifying a movie? I saw it at a college movie theater back in 1997. I think it was fairly new then, but I am not sure.

I always thought that it was Evil Dead II, but having read the description of that, I don't think it is...

This is what I remember -- it took place in a cabin, in the woods. There was a blonde bombshell (and some semi-nudity), but the part I remember most were these two odd characters. I think they were twins, they were fat, and looked like some sort of grown babies. I am pretty sure they survived to the end of the movie.

The whole movie was very over-the-top, with exaggerated gore that made it feel like a horror comedy.

Any ideas? This is probably a very well-known movie, and I am making myself look stupid by not knowing its name!

~Millian
Old 10-21-2014, 05:24 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Millian View Post
Hello!
Can I get some help identifying a movie? I saw it at a college movie theater back in 1997. I think it was fairly new then, but I am not sure.

I always thought that it was Evil Dead II, but having read the description of that, I don't think it is...

This is what I remember -- it took place in a cabin, in the woods. There was a blonde bombshell (and some semi-nudity), but the part I remember most were these two odd characters. I think they were twins, they were fat, and looked like some sort of grown babies. I am pretty sure they survived to the end of the movie.

The whole movie was very over-the-top, with exaggerated gore that made it feel like a horror comedy.

Any ideas? This is probably a very well-known movie, and I am making myself look stupid by not knowing its name!

~Millian
are you thinking of "Nothing But Trouble"?------> http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0102558/?ref_=nv_sr_1

Old 10-21-2014, 06:41 AM
Little Boo

Thank you! When I saw the picture, I was sure you were right, but the description didn't look right.

I must have mixed up a couple of movies in my head, because those twins is what I remember. But the movie I saw was definitely rated R.

So now that I know the twins was from a different movie, it was easier for me to do some research.

Turns out the movie I was looking for is called Cemetary Man. Now I just need to find a place where I can watch it again.

Thanks!
Old 10-21-2014, 06:50 AM
No, fuck YOU

Quote:
Thank you! When I saw the picture, I was sure you were right, but the description didn't look right.

I must have mixed up a couple of movies in my head, because those twins is what I remember. But the movie I saw was definitely rated R.

So now that I know the twins was from a different movie, it was easier for me to do some research.

Turns out the movie I was looking for is called Cemetary Man. Now I just need to find a place where I can watch it again.

Thanks!
:shocked:

Old 10-21-2014, 10:14 AM
Little Boo

Why shocked? Is it that bad a movie? Maybe I shouldn't want to watch it again...
Old 10-21-2014, 10:25 AM
No, fuck YOU

Quote:
Why shocked? Is it that bad a movie? Maybe I shouldn't want to watch it again...
No, cemetery man is alright. It just has nothing to do with your discription.
Old 10-21-2014, 10:29 AM
Evil Dead

Disagree,Cemetary Man is crap.Avoid.
Old 10-21-2014, 12:35 PM
Living Dead

Nothing But Trouble has just about every big star you could ask for at that time; Demi Moore, Dan Ackroyd, Chevy Chase, and John Candy.
Why not just key any of those names into IMDB and find it easier and faster?
Old 10-21-2014, 07:52 PM
No, fuck YOU

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rawhead Rex View Post
Nothing But Trouble has just about every big star you could ask for at that time; Demi Moore, Dan Ackroyd, Chevy Chase, and John Candy.
Why not just key any of those names into IMDB and find it easier and faster?
It even has Tupac singing. Yes, SINGING!