Go Back   Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror. > Horror Movie Discussion > Latest Horror Movies
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Old 04-27-2014, 02:01 PM
Evil Dead

Coolest baddy

Foe me 'pinhead'. While not all the hell raisers are good he always come out with really cool stuff to say. My favouritline ever in any film ever is his line in hell raiser 2 'trick us again child and you pain will be legendary, even in hell' !! That's just sooooooo awesomely brutal sounding and cool!!!

I also like mr Myers, just because he is so quiet and relentlessly evil, and the fact you never really see his face, even in the sequels when someone could have shown it for the shock and surprise factor, but didn't, makes him more cool!!
Old 04-27-2014, 02:59 PM
Horror Fan

Thumbs up

Thanks for the compliment; Michael Myers is definitely up there for me, always has been and always will be. In the years since I've selected this handle though Jason has risen quite a bit along with Freddy and Leprechaun for sheer entertainment value.

Old 04-27-2014, 04:28 PM

Always hard to choose one, I loved "Rawhead Rex", but I'm gonna have to say to me, the coolest one was "Pumpkinhead". He was relentless, almost robotic and just the whole spooky folklore that gave birth to him. Also liked how Ed Harley had to be in Pumpkinhead"s...head....during each act of retribution extolled.. :halloween:
Old 04-30-2014, 01:10 PM
From The Beyond

I like Dario Argento's three mothers from Suspiria, Inferno and Mother Of Tears. My fave is the Mother Of Darkness/Mater Tenebrarum from Inferno.
Old 05-22-2014, 09:21 AM
Evil Dead

For me it's Freddy Krueger... he's the ultimate anti-hero. Obviously, if he was real, I wouldn't be a fan... but as a harmless movie character, he is a lot of fun as well as being creepy, and I think the back story he comes with gives the character a bit of depth.

I don't like the "new", paedophile Freddy at all, though...
Old 06-14-2014, 01:54 PM
The Boogeyman

I have to agree with Pinhead. His lines were classic and evil, no heart. The only emotion you got out of him was pleasure when he was torturing someone.

"Unbearable isn't it? The suffering of strangers, the agony of friends. There is a secret song at the center of the world, Joey, and it's sound is like razors through flesh."
Old 06-14-2014, 04:15 PM
Evil Dead

Old 06-14-2014, 06:37 PM
Evil Sweat

What do you exactly mean by coolest baddy?
Most evil? Coolest attitude?

Anyway, my vote goes to Mickey Knox (Woody Harrelson, Natural Born Killers).
Old 06-15-2014, 01:05 PM
Scares Little Kids

The jury may be out on whether or not she was really a baddy, but the chic in "I Spit on Your Grave" was wonderfully sadistic, with some great lines!

I also love the brother-sister team of "The People Under the Stairs". Who couldn't love a guy dressed in an S&M outfit, running around his own house shooting at the walls with a shotgun, yelling "Burn in hell!" over and over? Hilarious.
Old 06-19-2014, 01:56 AM
Evil Dead

i take issue with pinhead having no heart. In hellraiser 2 he tells a cenobite who is about to kill a girl not to (she wasn't the one who opened the box) this displays some sensitivity, he could have just let her be kiled regardless, also in the same film (i think) the girls appeals to pinhead and shows him a picture of himself before he became pinhead, to which he looks kind of whistfully and says 'i remeber', again showing traces of humanity. i sure he does stuff in the others to which i can't remeber