Go Back   Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror. > Horror.com Lobby > Site Suggestions/Questions

Old 05-21-2012, 01:58 PM
Immortal horror fan

I need some help with a horror title. I'll try this thread first although it doesn't seem to be getting a lot of responses.

I think it's from a movie but I can't be sure. I've been watching the TV show "Lost Girl" for a while. Seeing how Bo (Lost Girl's main character) can drain the life force from a person with her succubus powers by kissing reminded me of a scene from an old horror show. It's all very vague since I probably watched it when I was too young in the 80s. The scene is the following (remember this is guesswork):

A group of the usual young people (I think) are in a house of some sort. It's in the woods and probably haunted or something. I can't remember. At night, one of the guys decides to raid the refrigerator or go exploring in the house. There is a pretty girl in a see through gown that is in one of the rooms. I don't think it is one of the girls that came with the group. This should have been enough to get the guy running but no...He goes to makeout with the girl. Now here's where I'm not sure what happens next. It turns out that the girl is of course some kind of monster or witch. The guy is either enjoying the kiss and the girl starts to choke the guy. Or the guy backs up after the kiss and the girl's tongue wraps around the guy's throat choking him. I can't remember which. But I think it had something to do with her tongue.

Any guesses or similar scenes from shows you guys remember will help. Thanks.
Old 05-21-2012, 03:31 PM
No, fuck YOU

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImmortalSlasher View Post
I need some help with a horror title. I'll try this thread first although it doesn't seem to be getting a lot of responses.

I think it's from a movie but I can't be sure. I've been watching the TV show "Lost Girl" for a while. Seeing how Bo (Lost Girl's main character) can drain the life force from a person with her succubus powers by kissing reminded me of a scene from an old horror show. It's all very vague since I probably watched it when I was too young in the 80s. The scene is the following (remember this is guesswork):

A group of the usual young people (I think) are in a house of some sort. It's in the woods and probably haunted or something. I can't remember. At night, one of the guys decides to raid the refrigerator or go exploring in the house. There is a pretty girl in a see through gown that is in one of the rooms. I don't think it is one of the girls that came with the group. This should have been enough to get the guy running but no...He goes to makeout with the girl. Now here's where I'm not sure what happens next. It turns out that the girl is of course some kind of monster or witch. The guy is either enjoying the kiss and the girl starts to choke the guy. Or the guy backs up after the kiss and the girl's tongue wraps around the guy's throat choking him. I can't remember which. But I think it had something to do with her tongue.

Didn't Demon Knight have a scene like that?
Old 05-22-2012, 04:34 PM
Immortal horror fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angra View Post
Didn't Demon Knight have a scene like that?
If you are talking about the Tales from the Crypt movie that is too recent. I remember watching the scene in the 80s. But I'll check out Demon Knight anyway. I've never seen it.

For some reason, I'm thinking that the scene I'm looking for might be in one of the Nightmare on Elm Street movies. I barely remember them at all. Probably because they scared me when I was young. I know it's not the first one but maybe a sequel?
Old 05-22-2012, 07:59 PM
I Just Don't Give a Damn.

Location: in your house standing behind you with a chrome ball of death
Quote:

Might have been Lifeforce (1985)
Old 05-24-2012, 05:09 PM
Immortal horror fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by horrorzack View Post
Might have been Lifeforce (1985)
I watched Lifeforce a few years ago. I don't think the scene is in it.
Old 06-09-2012, 11:55 AM
Immortal horror fan

Bumping for help. This is the horror forum. Someone has to know what movie this scene is in.
Old 06-14-2012, 12:24 PM
Guitarist Extraordinaire

Quote:
For some reason, I'm thinking that the scene I'm looking for might be in one of the Nightmare on Elm Street movies. I barely remember them at all. Probably because they scared me when I was young. I know it's not the first one but maybe a sequel?
There is a scene in one of the Nightmare movies that involves a tongue, can't remember which one though now. Seems like there's also a scene like that in something like Night Of The Demons or something where it's a demon the guy is kissing and there's something going on with the tongue.

That's my problem with having seen so many movies...they all start blending together and turning into a blur unless I watch them once a year or something.
Old 06-14-2012, 02:46 PM
No, fuck YOU

From NOES: Dream Warriors

Last edited by Angra; 06-15-2012 at 12:40 PM.
Old 06-14-2012, 02:49 PM
No, fuck YOU

Quote:
Originally Posted by jackrpr View Post
a sorrority house throws a halloween party in a haunted house. a girl at the party becomes possed and starts climbing up the walls. at the end, the girl surving is in the ambulance with one of the possed girls
Sounds like Night of the Demons

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XKzuj2eavtU
Old 06-14-2012, 02:51 PM
No, fuck YOU

Quote:
Originally Posted by ceekay View Post

Also, can anyone confirm if in The Eye (2002, Pang bros), was there a scene where the heroine goes to a restaurant to eat and sees a lady ghost holding a kid come in and start licking the peking ducks? The heroine overhears some regulars remarking that the owner seemed to be doing well and that his wife's suicide was such a shock. She throws down her chopsticks and runs out.

Sounds about right.

Tags
#demon #possession, 70's, 80's, advice, afterlife, alcohol, asylum, b&w, bad acting, body parts, cant find film, cemetary, children, classic horror movies, cloche, closet, creepy woman, cult, dead, demon, dog, doll, early 2000s, experimental, factory, film, film name, finding, fog, found footage, funny, ghost, ghosts, giallo, girl, god, gothic, gun, guy, haunted, haunted house, haunted painting, head on platter, help needed, helpme, horror, horror movie, horror movies, horror. japanese horror, house, indie film, indie horror, judgment night, korean, korean horror gates, laughable horror, monster, movie, movie help critics, movie name, movie still, movie title, murder, near-death experience, obscure, paranormal, possessed, question, radio devil nuns evil, red, room, scary movie, scene, search film, sex scene, ship, suicide, summon, supernatural, the gate, title, urgent, weird, white noise, witch, woman, woods