Old 01-29-2013, 05:39 PM
Evil Dead

Very good additions there :)
Old 02-01-2013, 07:56 PM
Evil Dead

I was thinking, how about best segment of a Horror anthology television series per season? Could be an interesting and fun addition.
Old 02-02-2013, 09:55 AM
From The Beyond

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jigsaw Killer View Post
I was thinking, how about best segment of a Horror anthology television series per season? Could be an interesting and fun addition.
I can never remember TV show episode titles very well but I did really enjoy The House That Bled To Death and Guardian Of The Abyss most in Hammer House Of Horror :)
Old 02-02-2013, 02:23 PM
Evil Dead

I love shows like Tales From The Crypt, Tales From The Darkside, Are You Afraid Of The Dark, Masters Of Horror, etc.
Old 02-02-2013, 03:43 PM
From The Beyond

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jigsaw Killer View Post
I love shows like Tales From The Crypt, Tales From The Darkside, Are You Afraid Of The Dark, Masters Of Horror, etc.
I haven't watched Tales From The Crypt or Are You Afraid Of The Dark since I was a kid, I really want to see them again as an adult could be interesting. Never watched Tales From The Darkside but I'm sure the horror channel showed them recently so I'll keep an eye out for them.

Fave Masters Of Horror episodes-Haeckel's Tale, Cigarette Burns, Jenifer and Imprint.
Old 02-02-2013, 04:05 PM
Evil Dead

Tales From The Darkside is great, that show is a fond memory I have and I find a lot of the episodes still hold up.
Old 02-17-2013, 08:05 PM
Evil Dead

Friday the 13th- Part II (it’s the first with a killing and burlap sack wearing Jason)

Halloween- Rob Zombie’s Halloween (nothing against the original- I’ve seen it every Halloween since I can remember, but I love Rob’s version. It’s grittier and goes more in depth)

A Nightmare on Elm Street- Love the original (One, two, Freddy's coming for you. / Three, four, better lock your door. / Five, six, grab your crucifix. / Seven, eight, gonna stay up late. / Nine, ten, never sleep again.)

Saw- original

Scream- original (very good series)

The Texas Chainsaw Massacre- The original (1974)

Alien- Aliens

Predator- original

Phantasm- I've only seen the original

Evil Dead- Evil Dead II

Hellraiser- The original

Child's Play- The original

Final Destination- the first one I guess (really don’t care for these movies though)

Segment in Anthrology-Trick r'Treat "Surprise Party" (although I absolutely LOVE the whole movie!)

I Know What You Did Last Summer- original

Paranormal Activity- original

Jaws- original

Romero's Living Dead Series- Diary of the Dead (loved the message this one sent and it was really relevant about today being so “tuned” in all the time. I like all of Romero’s films. This one just really stood out because of the different message)

Poltergeist- original

Re-Animator-original

Tremors- original

Universal (1930s-1940s)- The Wolf Man (1941)

Hammer- The Mummy (1959)

Children of the Corn- original

Amityville Horror- original (one of my favorites)

Hannibal Lecter- Silence of the Lambs

Anthrology TV Series segment- Goosebumps "Night of the Living Dummy II" (1996) (read the books and I loved the show as a kid, I can hear the theme song just thinking about it, I also watched Tales from the Crypt and Are you Afraid of the Dark?)

New edition: Psycho- the original is classic

New edition: When a Stranger Calls- the original ("Have you checked the children?").

New edition: Underworld- Rise of the Lycans

New edition: Fright Night- I really love the original. It’s in my top ten faves. Part 2 was enjoyable. The remake was pretty good, but neither of them is as good as the original. Evil Ed :-)

Last edited by horrorfangirl66; 02-17-2013 at 08:46 PM.
Old 02-23-2013, 08:31 PM
Evil Dead

Good call on those additions :)

If you liked the original Phantasm then definitely give the sequels a watch, great series.
Old 02-23-2013, 10:24 PM
Evil Dead

Yeah thanks I have seen people discuss that quite a bit on here and I am definitely going to find them because I really did enjoy the first one. :)

Old 02-24-2013, 11:30 PM
Evil Dead

I think you'd enjoy the sequels if you liked the original.