Go Back   Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror. > Horror.com Lobby > Site Suggestions/Questions

Old 08-26-2015, 02:30 AM
Evil Dead

anyone know the title of this film

Made in the 70s, i think, and kinda like 'frozen', a family (maybe) get stuck on a cable car, (i think going up a snowy mountainside)only its one of them actual cabin type ones with doors in and a roof, all i can remeber is planes (jets possibly) flying overhead and shaking the cabin up and down on its wire. Its being on tv a few times (in England) and the reson i suspect its 70s is becuase i watched it around the eighties and it seem like the sort of 70s 'natural terror' movies that were made back then. i also think its relatively well known by obscure movie standards.

thanks
Old 08-28-2015, 12:42 AM
Evil Dead

film title

Made in the 70s, i think, and kinda like 'frozen', a family (maybe) get stuck on a cable car, (i think going up a snowy mountainside)only its one of them actual cabin type ones with doors in and a roof, all i can remeber is planes (jets possibly) flying overhead and shaking the cabin up and down on its wire. Its being on tv a few times (in England) and the reson i suspect its 70s is becuase i watched it around the eighties and it seem like the sort of 70s 'natural terror' movies that were made back then. i also think its relatively well known by obscure movie standards. Thanks
Old 08-29-2015, 01:11 AM
Evil Dead

it's a very long shot but is the skin cutting thing nightbreed?
Old 08-29-2015, 01:16 AM
Evil Dead

the Ernest Bornine one. I suggest the bloke looks him up on imdb, then goes through his filmography methodically reading on each one. It'll be a long laborious task but i'm pretty sure you can safetly discount films like the dirty dozen!
Old 09-06-2015, 06:27 PM
Little Boo

Alien Horror

Trying to remember the title to a horror movie that was about aliens. The main parts i remember is this guy is strapped to a chair in a military/government base, and he's being tortured and shocked because aliens are able to temporarily take over and channel through this guys body in short duration's, enabling them to see through his eyes and communicate. The government agent doing the torture to him is a women, a total cocky bitch. I also remember the end somewhat. An alien takes over someones body, and comes to this military installation where they are torturing this guy. The alien basically kills every soldier that works there, then comes to the room where the women is torturing this guy and basically "releases" or detaches this guys mind from "it", and then does something her, where all she feels is constant pain, and she cant kill herself, ever. I remember when they found her, she was shooting herself in the head over and over trying to die. Pretty crazy movie. I think the aliens were pissed off because earlier in the movie, this guy killed one, or captured one. I think this movie was released in the last couple years or so. I know it starts with this young guy that drives out to old farm type of place, to interview this crazy, reclusive guy who claims hes an abductee, or contactee. This guy ends up killing one of these aliens, then somehow ends up in this military installation where he's being tortured and questioned.
Old 09-07-2015, 12:20 PM
Evil Dead

The skin cutting film nay Kolobos. Its a big brother type trapped in a house job. And one of the contestant s keep seeing a nan cutting the skin off his face with a pair of scissors one one of the TVs in the house. How do I know all this, because I'm watching it as I type this

PS it was made in 1999

Last edited by neilold; 09-07-2015 at 12:24 PM.
Old 09-08-2015, 01:02 AM
Evil Dead

i meant to say the film may be called 'kolobos', stupid small mobile keyboard!
Old 09-23-2015, 03:22 PM
Little Boo

Question Help me figure out this horror flick

First of all, I apologize for the lack of detail in the following question. I saw this movie as a young kid and only remember a few things about it.

Here goes...

There's a young guy with longer black hair, he is the main character. I remember a specific scene where he is in a hospital talking to a man that either had long thumbnails or blades on his fingers. Anyway, after talking with this guy, the man with (blades/nails) cuts around the top of his own head and pulls his scalp off.

The only other thing I remember is random "ghouls" or something (they all looked different) running through a field at night. I believe maybe to a house or something.

I'm almost certain this was a fairly popular movie and I hope coming to this forum may just be the help I need.

Again, sorry for the limited details, hopefully it's enough for someone to know what movie this is.

Thanks guys
Old 09-23-2015, 10:49 PM
Evil Dead

Nightbreed ?
Old 09-24-2015, 03:38 AM
Little Boo

Thumbs up Yesssss!!!!!!

Frikkin NIGHTBREED!!!!

I've been trying to figure this out for years, lol

Thanks a lot neilold

Tags
#demon #possession, 70's, 80's, advice, afterlife, alcohol, asylum, b&w, bad acting, body parts, cant find film, cemetary, children, classic horror movies, cloche, closet, creepy woman, cult, dead, demon, dog, doll, early 2000s, experimental, factory, film, film name, finding, fog, found footage, funny, ghost, ghosts, giallo, girl, god, gothic, gun, guy, haunted, haunted house, haunted painting, head on platter, help needed, helpme, horror, horror movie, horror movies, horror. japanese horror, house, indie film, indie horror, judgment night, korean, korean horror gates, laughable horror, monster, movie, movie help critics, movie name, movie still, movie title, murder, near-death experience, obscure, paranormal, possessed, question, radio devil nuns evil, red, room, scary movie, scene, search film, sex scene, ship, suicide, summon, supernatural, the gate, title, urgent, weird, white noise, witch, woman, woods