Go Back   Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror. > Horror, But Not Movies > True Crime
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Old 03-26-2008, 08:27 AM
haurrer

Chasing the Devil

Sheriff David Reichert wrote a book called Chasing the Devil which is about his endeavor to catch this serial prostitute killer. He devoted 20 plus years of his life to finding one man. I don't think I could ever dedicate my life to something like that. Imagine he never caught him???
Old 03-28-2008, 06:32 AM
forthemostpart

this is about the Green River Killer, right? i saw an ad for movie about this. is it true that sheriff worked with ted bundy to find the killer?
Old 03-28-2008, 09:33 AM
Scares Little Kids

yeah i heard he spend 20 years looking for the guy too. it's interesting how they worked with a captured serial killer to help find another one. the movie you saw an ad for is called the capture of the green river killer. it's on this sunday at 8 on lifetime. i'm always skeptical on tv movies but we'll see how it goes. at least the story seems interesting.
Old 04-01-2008, 10:55 AM
haurrer

I thought part two was better than part one. Anyone else see the green river killer movie on LMN? They'll probably do re-runs this week.