Go Back   Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror. > Horror.com Lobby > Site Suggestions/Questions
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Old 07-11-2010, 11:36 PM
AKA Vampenguin/Dark_Hero

Send a message via AIM to The_Return
Quote:
Originally Posted by abdulmuhsee View Post
Here's a toughie.

Watched a film that I believe came out after 2000 which was set either in the West or during the American Civil War (or both); began by the group of protagonists robbing a bank and fleeing to an abandoned farm estate.

A few strange things proceeded to happen, but what I enjoyed most was the ending, which depicted the protagonists running from the estate through a corn field, and after being shot down by police officers, it revealed that they were actually some kind of hairless dog, somehow being transformed during their stay at the estate.

I could have sworn the movie was called 'Dead Ringers,' but that is the name of a much older film which has nothing to do with it.
You were close - that'd be a fantastic little film called Dead Birds.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0377749/
Old 07-12-2010, 10:44 AM
Evil Dead

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brekka View Post
I'm seriously going crazy trying to find this movie. I could have sworn that I watched it on Netflix, so I searched all of my watched movies, but couldn't find it.

It's set in the future somewhat when people die off due to the fact that humanity ran out of gas (pretty sure). Some people rescue a girl who was being attacked by another guy and bring her back to their building. Everyone's running and hiding from a group of people who hunt and eat humans, and the rescued girl turns out to be one of them.

In the end they OD one of the victims with drugs that end up incapacitating the hunters that eat him, making them easy to kill.

Any help would be great, it's driving me mad.
Sounds like Tooth & Nail http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0922642/
Old 07-12-2010, 12:05 PM
Little Boo

Mystery horror movie

There was a b&w horror movie I saw about 30 years ago and I'm trying to find out it's title. The only things I remember about the movie are:

A group of people trapped somewhere
The monsters are like a giant land tortis but with a snake-like head.
When they bit you it would dissolve your skeleton.

Does this sound familiar to anybody?? This movie has been "haunting " me years and I always wanted to see it again.

Thanks,
Chris
Austin, Texas
Old 07-12-2010, 12:10 PM
Cranky

30 years ago- not in the classic era. Moving to appropriate forum.

Cartoon Artwork, Underground Art, Other Weird Stuff
Old 07-12-2010, 12:20 PM
Whip In My Valise

Quote:
Originally Posted by cmcchesney View Post
There was a b&w horror movie I saw about 30 years ago and I'm trying to find out it's title. The only things I remember about the movie are:

Does this sound familiar to anybody?? This movie has been "haunting " me years and I always wanted to see it again.

Thanks,
Chris
Austin, Texas
The Boogens?
Old 07-12-2010, 12:29 PM
Evil Dead

Quote:
Originally Posted by cmcchesney View Post

Thanks,
Chris
Austin, Texas
Island of Terror http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0060548/
Old 07-13-2010, 12:23 PM
Little Boo

Quote:
Originally Posted by DP McCoy View Post

Sounds like Tooth & Nail http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0922642/
I believe that is it, thank you!
Old 07-14-2010, 05:32 AM
Little Boo

help please :)

All i remember from a movie is a guy, trapped in a small room,
and a mutant or something, stabbin in that room with some big axe/ sword.
There were alot small animals with the mutant, maby rats?

If anyone recognizes this... Please tell me.
Thanks in advance.

Greetz, Nathan
Old 07-14-2010, 10:33 AM
Evil Dead

Send a message via AIM to horrorman
I think the rats could be from one of the "Food of the Gods" movie, I know they are not from "Willard" (original or remake) or "Ben."

Does anyone know the "Poltergeist: the Legacy" episode I asked about? The only scene I remember is the one shot in the laboratory where a dark magician made invisible wasps from his hands. He then sent the wasps outside the window to sting a man (seen with his wife or girlfriend). The woman could not see the wasps, but after they killed him, he had all sorts of bruises on his face. I thought this was called "the Dark Priest", but when I saw it on DVD, I did not see a scene like that at all. I am sure someone saw the show.

- Hororrman
Old 07-14-2010, 12:23 PM
Little Boo

80's Killer Priest Movie

I saw a movie a long time ago, I believe it to be an 80's era movie. It has something to do with some crazy older person, which I think was a priest locked up in a building, maybe an insane asylum. These highschool kids break in to look around and end up letting him out. He then goes around and starts killing them off at like a party or something. Like one couple was in the back seat of a car getting busy and he kills them both and in the process says "no pre-maritial s*x". He would say something like that each time he killed someone.

I did some looking and thought it was Prom Night IV, and actually bought the movie, but that wasn't it. Kinda similar, but not the same one. Just wanting to know what movie it was I saw....... Any help would be appreciated. Thanks in advance!!!!!!!!!

-Andy

Tags
#demon #possession, 70's, 80's, advice, afterlife, alcohol, asylum, b&w, bad acting, body parts, cant find film, cemetary, children, classic horror movies, cloche, closet, creepy woman, cult, dead, demon, dog, doll, early 2000s, experimental, factory, film, film name, finding, fog, found footage, funny, ghost, ghosts, giallo, girl, god, gothic, gun, guy, haunted, haunted house, haunted painting, head on platter, help needed, helpme, horror, horror movie, horror movies, horror. japanese horror, house, indie film, indie horror, judgment night, korean, korean horror gates, laughable horror, monster, movie, movie help critics, movie name, movie still, movie title, murder, near-death experience, obscure, paranormal, possessed, question, radio devil nuns evil, red, room, scary movie, scene, search film, sex scene, ship, suicide, summon, supernatural, the gate, title, urgent, weird, white noise, witch, woman, woods