Go Back   Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror. > Horror.com Lobby > Site Suggestions/Questions
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Old 10-24-2013, 06:03 PM
Little Boo

Hi everybody!
I was hoping you horror movie experts could help me out with this?
Does anyone know the name of the movie this image is from?
I'm pretty sure its obscure...because I haven't been able to find anything about it anywhere.:(
Thanks for any help, now I'm off to explore this awesome forum!

Last edited by averagejo; 10-24-2013 at 06:09 PM.
Old 10-24-2013, 06:18 PM
Horror Fan

Subspecies.

Old 10-25-2013, 11:33 AM
Little Boo

classic horror movie search

ok hello guys i am new here

and i am looking for an horror movie
the only thing on that movie is this, a strange man is taking shelter in a house from some evil that is outside that man has also some liquit (red glowing) he puts on doors and windows to protect the people in that house from that evil

so that is the only thing i can remember so far
Old 10-26-2013, 08:27 AM
Little Boo

What movie is this?

Hello,

I`m looking for a movie that I once saw, but can`t find the name anywhere altough serious efforts put in.

Maybe somebody here knows what is this?

Here is the description:
The movie follows a family who have just moved into a new house, I believe it`s in Australia and they have 1 kid. The house is isolated, and quite countrysidish. There are these creatures that live underground, like a rockthrow away from the house. They are kind of like trodgolytes of some sorts, and there is also an old natives graveyard story attached. Sort of like "cursed ground" type of thing. I believe it`s made between 1995-2005, but it`s only a guess.

Anyone catches a clue? :)
Old 10-26-2013, 11:51 AM
Evil Dead

Send a message via AIM to horrorman
I know I asked about two movies here before, which I am "still" trying to identify, a TV show or movie (most likely a ghost reenactment show) where a ghost (ghost not spirit, it was visible, and looked like a regular human wrapped in a bluish sheet) visits a woman at night, most likely in a hotel or beach house, and a movie where a woman is seen cooking in her kitchen, and her face mutilates into a greenish color after she eats some pet food, probably a werewolf film, but also had Exorcist like features. However, there is one, I do not think I ever asked here, maybe I did, can't remember.

A high schooler is seen walking in a lonely classroom towards the front of the class, probably to talk to her instructor. As she is seen walking, the head of the instructor, probably not much older than she was, was seen flying in mid-air eventually landing on its headless corpse, which I remember was seen sitting down on the floor in front of the blackboard. Someone suggested, did not know for sure, the Amazing Stories episode, the Head of the Class, featuring Christopher Lloyd, but I saw it, and that is not it. It had a Nightmare on Elm Street atmosphere, and since I saw it in 1987-1990, it was most likely one of the earlier sequels. I saw all these films around the same time as each other.

Does anyone know what I am talking about? I know I did not make this up. I tried searching on the internet, but never could find anything.
Old 10-28-2013, 10:38 PM
Little Boo

Question about two movies

Hello there, on several occasions I've been bashing my head against the wall while trying to find two movies I rented back in 97-98 when I was in first grade. I remember scenes from both of them but every time I try to look for any of them-no luck. Both were pretty much low budget I guess, but I'm not sure.

The first one was about a couple that moved into an old house. The woman had a rose tattoo that disappears after she makes some deal with a reflection(hers?) in the mirror. After that I remember there was some sort of demon in the basement and a guy went there and started reading from a book and blowing a horn or a flute, apparently hurting the thing but after that the demon cuts his head with a single swing.After some ritual(probably at the end) a goat turned into a man. There was also a scene at the end where some old woman hits her son and screams :"The devil/Satan made me do it"

The second one was about a family in the countryside.At the begging the father is lying on a table and starts explaining what happened. There was a boy that was playing around and found a tree that was alive, and as far as I remember there was some sort of dust coming from it that was infecting people. The nanny was in her 40s and had curly black hair and the boy suspected she was one of the monsters and I think there was a scene where we see that she had tentacles or something. At the end they show the father again lying there and many people surround him, including the nanny ,apparently all of them infected.

I'd REALLY appreciate your help, naming these movies, thanks in advance.
Old 10-29-2013, 04:35 PM
Evil Dead

Hmm, the first one sounds familiar, but I just can't think of a title... I have a feeling it's something I've watched at some point. I will let you know if I remember.

The other one sounds like a movie I would love to see, so hopefully someone can help you find the title! ;)
Old 10-29-2013, 08:11 PM
Little Boo

Apparently , the second movie is called SEEDPEOPLE:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wUEw-13dFjU

Still waiting to find out about the first one :)
Old 10-30-2013, 01:32 AM
Evil Dead

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exirian View Post
Apparently , the second movie is called SEEDPEOPLE:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wUEw-13dFjU

Still waiting to find out about the first one :)
LOL that looks crazy, I will definitely have to find that :D I love killer plants.
Old 11-02-2013, 04:02 AM
Little Boo

Need help finding a film from the mid-00's

Hello,
Sometime around the mid 00's (2005-2007 perhaps), I saw a movie with a friend (who can't remember it at all) - it was in a non-english language, but with english subtitles.
The movie is about this guy who lives in an apartment, who has 2 nice looking female neighbors in the apartment next to his. During the mid of the movie, he was trying to hang out with them / doing normal people stuff, and you saw the movie through his eyes. Near the end of the movie, you then realize that there was no apartment next door to his, just a brick wall that he was scratching at. And those 2 girl neighbors were actually dead in his apartment the entire time. But in his eyes, everything seemed normal.
Thats all I can remember, other than that, I rented it from Blockbuster video in the 'new releases' horror section, and it had a "foreign film" sticker on it. I've been trying to figure out the name of this movie for a couple years now, and a friend said I should try posting on a horror movie forum :)

best regards,
- dinkc64

Tags
#demon #possession, 70's, 80's, advice, afterlife, alcohol, asylum, b&w, bad acting, body parts, cant find film, cemetary, children, classic horror movies, cloche, closet, creepy woman, cult, dead, demon, dog, doll, early 2000s, experimental, factory, film, film name, finding, fog, found footage, funny, ghost, ghosts, giallo, girl, god, gothic, gun, guy, haunted, haunted house, haunted painting, head on platter, help needed, helpme, horror, horror movie, horror movies, horror. japanese horror, house, indie film, indie horror, judgment night, korean, korean horror gates, laughable horror, monster, movie, movie help critics, movie name, movie still, movie title, murder, near-death experience, obscure, paranormal, possessed, question, radio devil nuns evil, red, room, scary movie, scene, search film, sex scene, ship, suicide, summon, supernatural, the gate, title, urgent, weird, white noise, witch, woman, woods